Jacqueline Kennedy travelled extensively, both on extended trips abroad and to the family farm in central Virginia. Performance 5 out of 5 stars.

COMING SPRING 2021. Clint Hill is the New York Times bestselling author of Mrs. Kennedy and Me and Five Days in November.

On November 22, 1963—53 years ago today—President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. See more ideas about Jacqueline kennedy, Kennedy, Clint.
Clint Hill is the New York Times bestselling author of Mrs. Kennedy and Me and Five Days in November.

In those four years, Hill was by Mrs. Kennedy’s side for some of the happiest moments as well as the darkest.
Clint Hill, Assigned to Mrs. Kennedy- JFK Detail; guarded FIVE PRESIDENTS Vince Palamara, author of THREE books: SURVIVOR'S GUILT, JFK: FROM PARKLAND TO BETHESDA, and the forthcoming THE NOT SO SECRET SERVICE. Clint Hill Clinton J. Hill (born 1932) is a former United States Secret Service … Clint is the author of Five Days in November, Mrs Kennedy and Me and Five Presidents, which are available on Amazon. COMING SPRING 2021.

Clint Hill, Assigned to Mrs. Kennedy- JFK Detail; guarded FIVE PRESIDENTS Vince Palamara, author of THREE books: SURVIVOR'S GUILT, JFK: FROM PARKLAND TO BETHESDA, and the forthcoming THE NOT SO SECRET SERVICE . Clint Hill's time with "Mrs Kennedy" is told with obvious affection and a great deal of respect. COMING SPRING 2021 . Jan 29, 2014 - United States Secret Service agent, assigned to protect United States First Lady, Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy, from 1960-1964.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020. It's not a "tell-all" book but it appears to give an honest account of Jackie's obsession with privacy, her dislike of most things political and her life as First Lady.

2020: My four books + DVD/BLU RAY + The Men Who Killed Kennedy on Newsmax … Three … This book is the memoir of Clint Hill, the Secret Service agent assigned to Jacqueline Kennedy during the Kennedy administration. He was there for the birth of John, Jr. on November 25, 1960, as well as for the birth and sudden death of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy on August 8, 1963.

6 people found this helpful Overall 5 out of 5 stars. A former Secret Service agent who was in the presidential motorcade during the John F. Kennedy assassination, Hill remained assigned to Mrs. Kennedy until after the 1964 election. As we walk through history with Mr. Hill, we witness how the most powerful men in the world dealt with the enormous responsibilities and challenges thrust upon them during some of the …

The following excerpts from Mrs. Kennedy and Me … A former Secret Service agent who was in the presidential motorcade during the John F. Kennedy assassination, Hill remained assigned to Mrs. Kennedy until after the 1964 election.