in … il primo ministro 2901. il mio primo 2673. il primo giorno 1594. il suo primo 1439. the former. Noun. cousin.

sucker [noun] (slang) a person who is easily fooled or is stupid enough to do something. noun.

the sucker. el primo. primo in American English2. Other translations. Dom está en contacto con el primo Leonard a través de la abuela. Other translations. duette, duo, duet - a musical composition for two performers. Similar phrases in dictionary Latin English. Over 100,000 English translations of Italian words and phrases. Translation of "primo" in English. English Translation of “primo” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. Bellum Sinus Persici Primum. the principal part, as in a duet. avant-garde, vanguard. Translations in context of "primo" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: primo segundo, número primo, primo cuarto, primo político, primo gemelo Nuestro primo Howard Symmes, su hijito Kirk (12), su hijita Hillary (10) y su esposa Jane viven en Nueva Zelandia pero nos enviaron esta foto desde el Norte de Australia poco después de sus vacaciones por allá en Diciembre 2004. Music. our first his first my first your first one their first the earliest her first il primo on 1 that first this first its first. ‘Listen as closely as you like to this recording and you will not be able to tell which of the two played primo and which secondo in the Schubert A-Flat major Variations, such was their mutual respect and sensitivity.’. Soy el primo Kiev de Vorobyaninov. noun. Primo. Suggestions.

(ˈprimoʊ ; Italian ˈpʀimɔ) Italian. adjective. ‘I couldn't resist recording the secondo on my Disklavier and playing the primo along with it.’. (57) acies prima. Suggestions. first prime early 1st former initial primary original firstly foremost chief one earliest top premier front. mi primo (meepree-moh) A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). primo. Godofredo, recuerda que eres el primo Huberto. Yo me parezco más a mi primo que a mi hermano.I look more like … phrase. Translation for 'primo' in the free Italian-English dictionary and many other English translations. Bellum primum de libertate Italiana.

(general) a. my cousin. Translation of "el primo" in English. primo. 1. I am Cousin Kiev from Vorobyaninov. The leading or upper part in a duet. First Italian War of Independence. Translation of "il primo" in English. ‘Each primo and secondo part also can be played as a solo.’. the former.

Yes? Godefroy, remember you're cousin Hube. the first. primo translation in Italian - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'primo tempo',scuola secondaria di primo grado',Priamo',primato', examples, definition, conjugation 1. primo - the principal part of a duet (especially a piano duet) part, voice - the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; "he tried to sing the tenor part". Noun. Adjective Other.

Other translations. noun primos. Iran … 1. cousin [noun] a son or daughter of one’s uncle or aunt. 2. Adj.