The Kinks.

Melody: E A E G F F Words: Oh demon alcohol.. Chords: Am Dm11 Dm The melody G on 'Alc' is the dominant 7th of Am but the 11th of the next chord, Dm. They simply describe the lagging, lazy melody. Note: Don't let the 9th and 11th chords put you off.

the ancient art of alcohol abuse A brief history of the art of alcohol abuse throughout the centuries from the prehistorical hunter-gatherers upto and including modern mankind (and beyond) from absinthe till zombie cocktails. Here's a story about a sinner, He used to be a winner who enjoyed a life of prominence and position, But the pressures at the office and his socialite engagements, And his selfish wife's fanatical ambition, It turned him to the booze, And he got mixed up with a floosie And she led him to a life of indecision. Inspired by Uncle Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour.
Dave Emlen's Unofficial Kinks Web Site Established March 1994. Alcohol.

The Kinks - Alcohol (Letra e música para ouvir) - Here's a story about a sinner / He used to be a winner who enjoyed a life of prominence and position / But the pressures at the office and his socialite r/Musicthemetime: It's a music subreddit with a different theme every day. Oh demon alcohol, Sad memories I cannot recall, Who thought I would say, Damn it all and blow it all, Oh demon alcohol, Memories I cannot recall, Who thought I would fall a slave to demon alcohol. Alcohol. ... myself today I'm the demon alcohol Demon alcohol I'll get you If you could deal with your reflection I'm sure you'd see into my eyes There'll be. Barley wine pink gin, He'll drink anything, Port, Pernod or tequila, Rum, scotch, vodka on the rocks, As long as all his troubles disappeared. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Alcohol" - from the Lyrics.com website. The melodic pattern descends beautifully as one does into a stupor. Tour Dates Last update: 22 Jul, 2019: News & Rumors Last update: 13 Jul, 2020 Letra, tradução e música de Alcohol de The Kinks - Oh demônio, álcool / lembranças tristes não me lembro / Quem pensou que eu iria dizer / Dane-se tudo e explodir tudo
Ease Off the Liquor. Timbaland.