1-877-374-3439 8:30 AM - Midnight (ET) Call showroom: THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE DELIVERY! Find 54 listings related to The Maytag Store in Brick on YP.com. Model #: MFW2055FRZ. For over 100 years, Maytag has been manufacturing dependable, durable, high-performance kitchen and laundry appliances you can rely on. ft. Capacity, Exterior Water Dispenser, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel colour. Maytag MBF2258FEZ Bottom Mount Refrigerator, 33 inch Width, Freezer Located Ice Dispenser, 22.07 cu. Sign In For Price.

Maytag appliances have been a household name since 1893. I purchased a Maytag refrigerator from the Brick on April 24th, 2007. Whether you need a new ice and water refrigerator filter, containers for herb storage or a replacement handle for your refrigerator door, we have the parts and accessories you need to make updates and minor repairs. Is it now June 3rd, 6 weeks later and I am still waiting for a fridge. Maytag Refrigerator Runnin' - Built to stay cool without breaking a sweat. * * Delivery amount is reduced by our standard … Maytag 30 in. If the Product covered by the Protection Plus Plan is a refrigerator or freezer, The Brick location will reimburse you for any perishable items only that are deemed unusable as a result of the Product’s refrigeration system from date of delivery through the expiry of the protection plan period. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Maytag Store locations in Brick, NJ. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator with Exterior Water Dispenser. --- For product info and project tips, check out our website. 24.7 cu.

I was given an estimated delivery date of May 5th. Samsung 33 in. Today, with 100+ years of designing and craftsmen ship experience, Maytag has made its way into almost 1 out of 10 homes in Canada. Even worse, I was just informed today that the model of fridge I purchased has been discontinued by Maytag and Maytag most likely won’t be filling any orders. 20 cu.ft.

$2,594.99. BOXING WEEK IN JULY + BUNDLE OFFER. Maytag MFW2055FRZ French Door Refrigerator, 30 inch Width, Freezer Located Ice Dispenser, 20.0 cu. (167) Compare Product. Maytag Appliances Canada. Our refrigerator parts and accessories are made to help your Maytag appliance look great and run smoothly throughout years of use. Fingerprint resistant stainless steel ; Temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer; BrightSeries™ LED lighting; Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 167 reviews. Call now to order! ft. Capacity, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, ENERGY STAR Certified, Stainless Steel … All food loss claims must be verified.