Born on October 01, 1983, in New York, United States, Mario specializes in creating flawless makeup looks and bringing out the best in his muses. I remember very clearly manifesting one day in Sephora in the early days 19 years ago, I saw a … Mario Dedivanovic (b. October 1, 1983) is a celebrity makeup artist of Albanian-American descent best known for having done the Kardashians' makeup. Dedivanovic tells me this collection with Sephora represents a new opportunity to make himself proud and has helped him start a fresh chapter in his 20th year as a makeup artist. Mario Dedivanovic has magic in his hands. How Does Mario Dedivanovic Summon Net Worth? He controls a net worth of $15 million as a celebrity makeup artist. The New York-born make-up artist also earned the revenue from his partnership with Covergirl, Marc Jacobs and Laura Mercier. He currently works as an ambassador of Anastasia Beverly Hills. Dedivanovic does have a paid partnership with the brand, but the cleanser seems to have plenty of fans online. If something is missing, please check back soon or let us know. Mario Dedivanovic summons the net worth from his professional makeup artist career. Master Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic is one of the most renowned, followed and influential celebrity makeup artists in the world. The make-up guru gained a lot of fame after he started doing makeup for Kim Kardashian.Through his astounding career in the makeup world, Dedivanovic earned a staggering net worth and income. Dedivanovic admitted of being gay during an award show in 2019 and is reportedly single. It's earned a 4.4-star rating from over 1,800 reviews on Amazon. Mario Dedivanovic is an American celebrity makeup artist famous for working with top-tier Hollywood celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Mary J. Blige, Katy Perry and many more. This post is often updated with new information on Mario Dedivanovic’s estimated income, salary and earnings. Mario Dedivanovic’s net worth for 2020, estimated earnings, and income is currently under review. 10 Ways Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic Will Completely Change the Way You Do Your Makeup this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Yes, it’s his beauty tips and makeup that transforming the beauty world. As per work.chron.com, the estimated salary of the makeup artist is $60,970. Mario Dedivanovic: It hasn’t 100 percent hit me yet.