Nadia Comaneci Quotes. Her mother was Ştefania Comaneci, and Nadia had a younger brother named Adrian. Explore some of Nadia Comaneci best quotations and sayings on Quotes.net -- such as 'In the qualifying event in Rio...they simply didn't have the girls as the only experienced member was Ponor but she can’t do three routines on every apparatus, a lot of people think this is the death of Romanian gymnastics but I don’t think that's true.

These Nadia Comaneci Quotes Are So Inspiring. Nadia Comaneci Nadia Elena Comăneci is a Romanian-born former gymnast and a five-time Olympic gold medalist. It means that not all streets are paved with gold. — Nadia Comaneci “Of course, I grew up in Communist Romania, but I am happy to say that now our country is democratic, and prospering, since the revolution in 1989.” — Nadia Comaneci … Her father was Gheorge Comaneci, an auto mechanic who was Romanian born and bred.

Nadia Comaneci is a Romanian gymnast who became the first woman to score a perfect 10 in an Olympic gymnastics event in 1976, at age 14. 5 quotes from Nadia Comaneci: 'I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. All Nadia Comaneci Quotes and Sayings - find your favorite inspirational quotes!

#Winning #Gold #Done “I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. QUOTES. Nadia Comaneci was born in a small town in the Carpathian Mountains called Onesti, Romania, on November 12, 1961. That is why I win. Motivational quotes from Mary Lou Retton, Shannon Miller, Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Nadia Comaneci, Svetlana Boguinskaya, and many more. -- Nadia Comaneci . ', and 'Romanians have a saying, 'Not every dog has a bagel on its tail.' Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.”-- Nadia Comaneci . In 1976, Romanian athlete Nadia Comăneci made history when she became the first gymnas to score a … The best thoughts from Nadia Comaneci, Athlete from the Romania Comăneci is the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10.0 at the Olympic Games,and then, at the same Games she received six more perfect 10s … Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot', 'Hard work has made it easy.That is my secret. 1 … — Nadia Comaneci “ I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives. Free Daily Quotes. Subscribe Nadia Comaneci — Romanian Athlete born on November 12, 1961, Nadia Elena Comăneci is a former Romanian gymnast, winner of three Olympic gold medals at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal and the first female gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnastic event. “ I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I …