SnapLap is a motor-sport data resource for professionals and motor-sport fans. Chase has been found in 7 states including District Of Columbia, Ohio, Virginia, Oklahoma, Iowa, and 2 … The 25-year-old racer from Mitchell, Indiana, scored his series-leading fourth win of the season last Sunday at Pocono, but it was far from easy.

Chase Briscoe 1994-12-15 (age 25) Team Stewart-Haas Racing. Darlington. Main News Photos Videos. We have 6 records for Chase Briscoe ranging in age from 22 years old to 22 years old. NASCAR XFINITY / Interview. From there Briscoe advanced to mini sprints and at the age of 13, he became the youngest winner of a 410 sprint car race, breaking a record previously held by NASCAR Hall of Famer Jeff Gordon. Chase Briscoe Notes of Interest • Briscoe is an Indiana native, and the Hoosier returns to his home state fresh off a victory in the NASCAR Xfinity Series’ last race at Pocono (Pa.) Raceway.

8 records for Chase Briscoe. Chase Briscoe. “I’m really looking forward to it. Find Chase Briscoe's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. “Growing up going there all the time. Find everything in one place on Chase Briscoe including their biography, latest news and updates, high resolution photos, high quality videos and expert analysis Latest news on Chase Briscoe. It would mean the world to me to win at Indy,” Briscoe said. View more. From there Briscoe advanced to mini sprints and at the age of 13, he became the youngest winner of a 410 sprint car race, breaking a record previously held by NASCAR Hall of … NASCAR XFINITY / Race report. 98. nationality American age 25 years old born December 15, 1994 Chase Briscoe: “I was emotionally a wreck, all over the place” Darlington. Chase Briscoe. Get Alerts.