Subscribing to Etisalat 9mobile data plan comes with some little hassle that shouldn't be an issue in the first place. Etisalat data plan for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Modem and PC, Etisalat data prices, subscription codes and how to check Etisalat data balance.Basically, we will cover these areas below.. Etisalat is one of the popular telecommunication network and service providers in the world with presence in Saudi Arabia and Africa, especially in Nigeria. Sorry we are experiencing technical issues.

Our vision To enhance your life, anytime, anywhere.
Etisalat post-paid data plans on door step. Bundle Name: Hawa2i 60: Hawa2i 100: Hawa2i 150: Hawa2i 250: Hawa2i 400: Bundle Price: 60 EGP: 100 EGP: 150 EGP: 250 EGP: 400 EGP: All day Quota(Mega Bytes) …

With the Etisalat Night plan, you get to browse late at night. All the data plans of the company are adjusted to renew on its expiry date. To Subscribe to any 9mobile (etisalat) data plan, just dail any of the short USSD data subscription code that is given below. The packages come with the fastest internet services. Some data bundles come with the auto-renewal option. Etisalat Nigeria Main Data Plans. So, if you are the Nightcrawlers or you work in a Nightshift, then this plan is for you. Etisalat Nigeria Main Data Plans. These packages include different free options like some hours of free Wi-Fi or free social data, etc. Etisalat Videopak: It gives 2 hours access to watch video uninterrupted using any app. Please try again later. Be always up to date with our newest offers through alerts and notification. Also find content on tech, mobile phones, etc. 3 WAYS TO CHECK ETISALAT INTERNET DATA BALANCE . Anyways, there is a cheap data bundle plan without this day/night mode. READ ALSO: 9mobile data plans in 2018 . But others do not include this option, and you have to renew them manually. In this post, we will share etisalat data plans and codes that you can use to apply for them. it will cost you N400 for the 2 hours. For a complete list of packages, click here. Etisalat Data Packages for Postpaid Users. Etisalat Data Plans – The new Etisalat Data Plan for the year 2020 is easily optimizable on the 4G network.It may interest you to know that 9mobile (known as Etisalat before) launched Nigeria’s first broadband service in 2012. 9MOBILE(ETISALAT) DAILY DATA PLAN. Etisalat EasyBlaze refers to the various cheap internet plans that are offered by Etisalat to her subscribers and below is an all encompassing list of their data plans, codes to set them up and prices they are offered at. Here are all you must know about their daily, weekly and monthly bundles for Android, iPhone, Windows, BB; their Learn Smart Pak and yearly plans. Get the best out of our Etisalat services. AED 1 = 1 GB new Etisalat data plan du Nonstop data for a full month for just AED 25 AED 1 = 1 GB new du data plan. HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO 9MOBILE (ETISALAT) DATA PLANS. Etisalat offers a daily data plan for soft data users at an affordable price, these plans include: 25MB data plan for 50 naira only for 24 hours, subscription code is*229*3*8# 100MB100 Naira valid for 24 hours, subscription, dial-up*229*3*1# Offers also include combo packs which include flexible minutes and local data, as well as other limited period one-time data packs. Etisalat Night Plan is a data bundle that was designed for users who prefer browsing late at night. To activate, dial *239*3*8# or text MI3 to 229. We offer etisalat products that best suits your needs, such as Etisalat business plan (CUG) elife home internet,and postpaid service. The data offers includes Prepaid data package, PostPaid plan, etc. Etisalat UAE | … Etisalat data plans are the smallest amount expensive data plan for the whole nation.