Family; Music; Horses; UNICEF Ambassador; Close.

The wife of Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos and TV presenter, Pilar Rubio, regularly takes on tough challenges on live TV, but hailed this as one of her most difficult yet.

Seville was popular for its bullfighting tradition.

My parents, my brother and sister, my wife and now my children. She was born as Pilar Rubio Fernande and is Spanish by nationality. Sergio Ramos, the Real Madrid captain, married Spanish TV presenter Pilar Rubio in Seville on Saturday (June 15) in a "Galactico" wedding that he said would be "like no other" although he was coy on whether AC/DC were playing.

Pilar Rubio is a reporter, television presenter, actress, and model. Every other child from the city dreamt about becoming a bullfighter.

His birth sign is Aries.

My passions. Wenn Spanien auf dem Spielfeld steht, geht der Blick ganz schnell zu 39.5m Followers, 1,081 Following, 1,850 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sergio Ramos (@sergioramos) Sergio Ramos and his TV presenter wife Pilar Rubio have welcomed their third son into the world.. Television. Sergio was no different. Family. The wedding took place in Ramos' home-town of Sevilla on 15 June 2019. ES; EN; Home; My Story. Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos and his wife, TV star Pilar Rubio, are having a lavish, 12m-euro home built on the outskirts of the Spanish capital. (1998-1999)

My parents, my brother and sister, my wife and now my children. Sergio Ramos and his wife Pilar Rubio have just celebrated their first year as husband and wife, and are on the verge of welcoming their fourth child.

On 20 January 2020, Pilar Rubio publicly announced in the program El hormiguero 3.0 that she is pregnant again and that she and Sergio Ramos are expecting their fourth child. Sergio Ramos, a Spanish footballer, ranks Ramos as one of the most powerful players in the world, especially at the heart of the defence, Ramos is one of the most important players both in the Spanish national team and at The Royal Club Real Madrid. Professional Career of Sergio Ramos. Before a Champions League meeting between the two sides in 2013, Ramos revealed his father’s love for English football.

CAPTAINS; SR4 in figures. On 16 July 2018, the couple got engaged. Sergio Ramos' life is definately of the rich and famous. Here below we have included information about his personal and professional life, his family, his career, his likes and dislikes and all the favourite things which he likes to have or likes to eat. Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos and his wife Pilar Rubio kiss after their wedding. Sergio Ramos was born on March 30, 1986, in Camas, Seville, to José Maria Ramos and Paqui Ramos.

Although he loved playing football, he wanted to become a bullfighter.

All the titles, victories and awards would not have been possible without them. Sergio Ramos was born as Sergio Ramos García, on 30 March 1986, in Camas, Seville, Spain. REAL Madrid star Sergio Ramos’s wife Pilar Rubio definitely calls the shots in this sexy photo-shoot as she stuns for her new swimwear collection. The leadership badge is in both Real Madrid and The Spanish team of the club Sergio Ramos, one of the oldest and most title-winning players. Type your text.

Statistics; Honours; Latest; Career landmarks; My passions.

EN. Sergio Ramos lifestyle features his wife Pilar Rubio, fashion style, car collection as well as his awards over the years.