One of the movie cars sold for $198,000 at Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction in January 2015. 271 K J’aime. Christine (1983) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... A nerdish boy buys a strange car with an evil mind of its own and his nature starts to change to reflect it. The photos accompanying this story are Martin’s Christine movie car (described below), my 1958 stock Belvedere that some may call a clone Christine, and a stock Fury in its factory color and trim. Enjoy! Christine on fire from the movie. Christine is a possessed, supernatural 1958 Plymouth Fury and the main antagonist of the horror novel, Christine. Christine, the car. Directed by John Carpenter. I’m “Christine” A 1958 Plymouth Belvedere named after a famous Fury created by the mastermind of Horror, Stephen King. The trip thru my past is a little long , but sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride !!! Hello My Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Christine Movie Car site! Hello My Friends, Thank you for stopping by !!

1950 Plymouth.

;0) For starters, I’m an L.A. Lady, born, bred, and as they say, ” Bad To The Bone “. Christine Movie Car, Pensacola. Christine Movie Car 1958 Plymouth Fury Here’s a little background information I’d like to share with my regular riders.

An actual movie Christine car . My 1958 Plymouth Fury was one of over twenty cars used in the movie Christine. ;0) For starters, I’m an L.A. Lady, born, bred, and as they say, ” Bad To The Bone “. A nerdish boy buys a strange car with an evil mind … She was the actual stunt car from the alley scene, chasing Moochie and cornering him in the loading dock. Whenever Christine goes into a rage, the car’s windows are blacked out to accentuate its evilness, but the darkened glass also served a higher purpose—you couldn’t see the stunt driver.

If you are interested to know about all the vehicle brands and models seen in this movie this post may be very informative to you. It was only a matter of time before you found me or I found you !! It was only a matter of time before you found me… or, I found you! and goes inside Christine, who crushes him with the seat. Written by Bill Phillips and based on Stephen King’s 1983 novel of the same name, the movie follows the changes in the lives of Arnie Cunningham, his friends, his family, and his teenage enemies after Arnie buys a classic Red and white 1958 Plymouth Fury named Christine, licence number CQB 241, a car that seems to have a jealous, possessive personality - and a mind of its own. by Martin Sanchez. What cars were in 1983 horror film “Christine” directed by John Carpenter, based on the novel of the same name by Stephen King? Christine Movie Car 1958 Plymouth Fury Here’s a little background information I’d like to share with my regular riders.