UFC featherweights Bryce Mitchell and Andre Fili angle for fall showdown. Andre Fili with his grandmother SOURCE: Instagram @touchyfili Fili's childhood upbringing left its mark on him, which developed street brawling as a teenager. and your band is sick af!!!! Excited to meet him. So he's not making changes for UFC Vegas 2 In 2009, he relocated to Sacramento, and while still under probation, he joined Team Alpha Male and started training mixed martial arts. Andre Fili vs Charles Jourdain Full Fight UFC on ESPN 10 Part 1. Andre Riley Givens (born June 25, 1990) better known by the name Andre Fili is an American mixed martial artist who competes in the Featherweight division. I love you and I’m proud of everything…” 8,880 Likes, 116 Comments - Andre Fili (@touchyfili) on Instagram: “It’s been a rough couple days. This is not only for him…” Join 2500+ brands connecting to 5000+ athletes, teams and events globally, on OpenSponsorship to drive marketing and sales using sports; proven to deliver 7x ROI. We have a FREE service to help you contact Andre Fili’s agents about specific business enquiries – request more details by emailing: bookings@thehandbook.com . @outcasts_underdogs” 94.8k Followers, 744 Following, 1,037 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Andre Fili (@touchyfili) Couldn’t have gotten through it without her. Fili is of Samoan and Native Hawaiian descent and is currently signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). UFC featherweights Bryce Mitchell and Andre Fili angle for fall showdown News. ️” Brasileiro Hacran Dias encara Andre Fili no UFC Portland O brasileiro Hacran Dias sobe ao octógono nesse sábado para enfrentar o norte-americano Andre Fili no UFC Portland. Andre Fili knows he's lost fights before, but he believes he hasn't lost his last two that have gone to the judges. 6,435 Likes, 337 Comments - Andre Fili (@touchyfili) on Instagram: “Portrait of big bro @urijahfaber done by the homie @stevebutchertattoos. View the profiles of people named André Fili. How do I book Andre Fili’s A number of people are interested in contacting Andre Fili’s management team for potential commercial opportunities and business-to-business engagements.

Join Facebook to connect with André Fili and others you may know. ... Fili reignited the talks by posting an image on Instagram, alluding to the fact that he’d be ready to go beforehand. I also train and play in a band @knowsuffer 21 days ago; 8765 views; Andre Fili vs Charles Jourdain UFC Vegas 2 Fight Video Part 1 Watch UFC on ESPN 10 Apex Free Live Stream Replay watch video >> 1,762 Likes, 17 Comments - Andre Fili (@touchyfili) on Instagram: “Nephew coming soon. Andre Fili official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Featherweight fighter from United States. 3,610 Likes, 29 Comments - Andre Fili (@touchyfili) on Instagram: “” hi brother, i'm your big fan, you are very cool i have been watching you for a long time, it’s a pity that you lost, but never let go of your hands still ahead, you already deserve respect BET you fought with the real sharks of this sport, you are a veteran of this sport I’m waiting for patience next fights Andre Fili knows he's lost fights before, but he believes he hasn't lost his last two that have gone to the judges. @touchyfili: “Bred for War.” You're a bad ass fighter bro!! 5,450 Likes, 47 Comments - Andre Fili (@touchyfili) on Instagram: “Thankful to spend the last 4 years with you @melissaloha. And it’s an honorific that Andre Fili is looking to one-up with his latest piece of body art. Assine o Canal Combate e assista Ao Vivo, a partir das 20h20.