Thank you for seeing me with a different set of eyes. / Each day I wake up wishing I was someone else / Girl how will I love you, I can't love myself?

You were my eyes when I couldn't see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn't reach You gave me faith 'coz you believed I'm everything I am Because you loved me You … The truth started to reveal itself to me and it was this: you were falling in love with me at a time when I couldn’t even love myself.

There have been many times when I haven’t been able to love myself, but you have never stopped loving me. And most importantly, thank you for loving me when I couldn't love myself.

And because of that, I started to fall in love with you as well. Thank you for believing in me. by reddieforstenbrough Follow. Can't Love Myself Lyrics: Girl how will I love you, I can't love myself? You kept me safe, and you looked after me, and you loved me back. Just know that even though I may not always say all of this, I'm always feeling this. Like d Collect Share Edit ADVERTISEMENT. Every love song I hear reminds me of you and there's never a time you aren't on my mind. You loved me when I couldn't love myself 9 tracks | 10 7 | Stats Ben Woodward stenbrough stanley uris bill denbrough stephen king's it it 2017. To The People Who Loved Me When I Couldn’t Love Myself, Thank You A thank-you letter to those who have given me the love, strength, and courage to be brave in life and love myself when I couldn't do it myself. These are just a few things that I wanted to thank you for and I'm sure there is way more. We built that together. I started to realize that your intentions were pure and that you genuinely cared about me. But you can’t write a check for friendship, trust, or love. Love, Laine Ashker Notes.