Or, … She is one of my favorite gymnasts and I am rooting for her so hard She is one of my favorite gymnasts and I am rooting for her so hard 169 Many variations of the original vault have been introduced by gymnasts in international competitions. The move is called the Yurchenko double pike and she may be the first female gymnast determined to perform it during a competition. Last month, the 22-year-old athlete tweeted out a video of herself performing a Yurchenko double pike — a move which has never been performed by a … While a handful of male gymnasts have safely completed the Yurchenko double pike, it's extremely dangerous for women to attempt, due to the risk of … The world gymnastics champ posted a video of her latest feat on Monday evening to Twitter, a clip showcasing a move that fans recognized as the double pike yurchenko.
Simone Biles Yurchenko Double Pike Vault on Twitter 2020 I Can't Stop Watching This Mesmerizing Video of Simone Biles's Vault Practice February 5, 2020 by Tamara Pridgett Even as of 2006, gymnasts and coaches continue to develop more difficult versions of the Yurchenko. That, sports friends, is a Yurchenko double-pike: a roundoff back-handspring approach to the vaulting table, to a double flip in a straight-legged position. Brooke Piked it for the first time this morning into the pit! That, sports friends, is a Yurchenko double-pike: a roundoff back-handspring approach to the vaulting table, to a double flip in a straight-legged position. February 22, 2020 . Getting over mental block ️ ‼️ . It's called the Yurchenko double pike, and no female gymnast has ever pulled it off in competition.
AshleyTerrell. As fans on reddit noted, it was the Yurchenko double pike. Her double pike looks so good already! (Technically Biles’ …

The Yurchenko double pike is the latest in a long line of impressive feats for the Olympian, but it's not without its dangers. Earlier this month, Biles posted another clip of her working on the move and landing in a foam pit , which caused fans to wonder if … . Any vault with a roundoff-back handspring entry is classified as a "Yurchenko-style" vault in the Code of Points. Some fans are speculating she's preparing to show it off during the Tokyo Olympics. The move is called the Yurchenko double pike. Some fans are speculating she's preparing to show it off during the Tokyo Olympics. It's called the Yurchenko double pike, and no female gymnast has ever pulled it off in competition. The sharp-eyed viewers on Reddit described the move as a double pike Yurchenko. Biles picked up four gold medals at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio and has only gotten better since, setting an all-time medal record at the world championships last autumn. Leotard @littlestarsleotards Tiger Paws @usglove Headband