Vijay is quite popular as the only Public Prosecutor to have succeeded in bringing down the crime rate, resulting in the highest number of convictions. Kitne Dino Ke Baad, Andolan Songs, Sanjay Dutt Songs, Govinda Comedy Scenes, Somy Ali Songs, Kitne Dino Ke Baad Mile, Alka Yagnik Hit Songs, Kumar Sanu Classic Songs, Alka … Directed by Harmesh Malhotra. He takes a case against a man called Abbas who is accused of killing a police inspector. The music direction of the film was by Anu Malik, and the songs are written by Anand Bakshi. This song is composed by anu malik with lyrics penned by anand bakshi.

Film: Phaansi Ke Baad Year: 1985 Music: Anu Malik Runtime: 05:45 Format & Bitrate: MP3 128. wow i can,t belive this i was thinking about this song today and went shopping around for old cassettes whereever i can find it, i actualy saw an original cassette entitled hits of lata t-series but i wanted the mohd.aziz version. Download HD images, photos, wallpapers of Phaansi Ke Baad movie. Phaansi Ke Baad Lyrics (bollywood) movie and the songs were released in . Find out what is Phaansi Ke Baad box office collection till now. Phaansi Ke Baad is a Hindi album released on Jan 1985. Motor Yaaron Ki Hindi Song Lyrics from Phaansi Ke Baad (1985). Abbas is sentenced to be hung till death. With Shatrughan Sinha, Hema Malini, Shakti Kapoor, Amrish Puri.

Vijay Kumar is a public prosecutor and known as the most successful prosecutor with the highest number of convictions record. Mehndi Wale Sab Ke Haath Lyrics from Phaansi Ke Baad Lyrics (bollywood) sung by sadhana sargam. Mehndi Wale Sab Ke Haath Lyrics from Phaansi Ke Baad sung by Sadhana Sargam music directed by Anu Malik music composed by Anu Malik lyrics written by Anand Bakshi and starring Shatrughan Sinha, Hema Malini, Amrish Puri, Ajit, Shakti Kapoor Listen to all songs in high quality & download Phaansi Ke Baad songs on Gaana.com thanks. Amazon.com: Phaansi Ke Baad (1985) (Hindi Film / Bollywood Movie / Indian Cinema DVD): Shatrughan Sinha, Hema Malini, Amrish Puri, Shakti Kapoor, Satyen Kapoor: Movies & TV Phaansi Ke Baad (1985) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Motor Yaaron Ki song is sung by Asha Bhosle, Shabbir Kumar. Phaansi Ke Baad is a 1985 Indian Hindi-language thriller film directed and produced by Harmesh Malhotra.This film was released on 25 January 1985 under the banner of Eastern Films. Read More Phaansi Ke Baad news and music reviews. Public Prosecutor Vijay Kumar is the only son of Surinder Nath, who is the DIG of Police. Phaansi Ke Baad Album has 5 songs sung by Dilraj Kaur, Shailendra Singh, Lata Mangeshkar.