Myles Jury joins the promotion on a two-fight losing streak. Welcome to r/mma's discussion of Bellator 227: Henderson vs. Jury, from Dublin, Ireland! Källor. Add [Spoiler] to the title Please keep the fight discussions in here. Girtz BELLATOR 239: Ruth vs. … Sanchez Fili def. Cowboy showed him there’s levels to this shit. Bellator 208 Highlights. Myles Jury (Dave Mandel/Sherdog) Was Myles Jury’s Move to Featherweight the Right Choice?

Titan Fighting Championship Smooth takes on The Assassin in this can't-miss co … Bellator 227: “Henderson vs. Jury” airs TODAY (Sept. 27, 2019) from 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland. November 2, 2015. He lost to an overweight Charles Oliveira but followed up that fight with a victory over Mike De La Torre at UFC 210 in Buffalo. “They gave it to me. Myles Madison Jury [1], född 31 oktober 1988 i Hazel Park i Michigan, är en amerikansk MMA-utövare som sedan 2012 tävlar i organisationen Ultimate Fighting Championship.. Referenser Noter.

If you do make a post about a fight remember to: Keep spoilers out of the title, Tag your post as a spoiler, and. Full Fight: Benson Henderson vs. Saad Awad 22:31. Guillard Girtz def. Jury Jury def. Myles JURY Cerrone def.

Ricci next faced Myles Jury on September 21, 2013 at UFC 165. Benson "Smooth" Henderson faces Myles "Fury" Jury in the #Bellator227 Main Event! The TUF alum won his first six fights in the Octagon with wins over Michael Johnson and Diego Sanchez. The loss sent Jury down to featherweight, where he proceeded to go 1-4. Jury Brandon GIRTZ Girtz def. As of June 30, 2020, he is … “I actually asked for that fight,” Girtz revealed. Al Iaquinta (born April 30, 1987) is an American professional mixed martial artist, who competes in the lightweight division of UFC.A professional MMA competitor since 2009, Iaquinta has been signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) since 2012. Awad Gonzalez def. 1 month ago. マイルズ・ジュリー(Myles Jury、1988年 10月31日 - )は、アメリカ合衆国の男性 総合格闘家。 ミシガン州 ヘイゼルパーク出身。 パワーMMA所属。 Opinion, Spotlight. Promotional newcomer Myles Jury (18-4) will challenge the three-fight win … Don't miss all the best moments from Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen.
Sal DeRose. I love the match-up. Myles Jury – UFC.com; Myles Jury – Sherdog.com His next fight has not been announced as of yet.

Who Jury Should Fight Next: Mirsad Bektic His release from the UFC was subsequently announced on the internet and social network sites on Friday, September 27, 2013. He lost the fight via split decision. As a result, the 30-year-old (then-26), was matched up with Donald Cerrone, who soundly defeated him. Brandon Girtz (Dave Mandel/Sherdog) ... Girtz locks horns with UFC veteran Myles Jury.