O Crimson Gem Saga focuses on a young man who seems to have all sorts of bad luck in life. Recent discussions on Crimson Gem Saga Forum. Crimson Gem Saga is a role-playing video game developed for the PlayStation Portable and iOS. He's often 2nd place on the things he do. Crimson Gem Saga Trailer Fight your way through the countless enemy hordes in this trailer for Crimson Gem Saga on the PSP. Still, I am not sorry I spent 46 hours playing it and … See screenshots of Crimson Gem Saga: Browse dozens of high resolution images, screenshots, wallpapers, pictures, artwork, and more on GameSpot. Walkthrough - Crimson Gem Saga FAQ and Walkthrough Walkthrough for Crimson Gem Saga PSP: Page 1 I avoided Crimson Gem Saga like the plague as I was picking up Growlanser, Yggdra Union, Gungnir, Knights in the Nightmare, and Riviera for I avoided Crimson Gem Saga like the plague as I was picking up Growlanser, Yggdra Union, Gungnir, Knights in the Nightmare, and Riviera for 5 dollars each like an addiction during the constant ATLUS sales. It was released in North America on May 26, 2009 by Atlus under the title Crimson Gem Saga, and was released in Japan under the title Garnet Chronicle by Sega. I avoided Crimson Gem Saga like the plague as I was picking up Growlanser, Yggdra Union, Gungnir, Knights in the Nightmare, and Riviera for I avoided Crimson Gem Saga like the plague as I was picking up Growlanser, Yggdra Union, Gungnir, Knights in the Nightmare, and Riviera for 5 dollars each like an addiction during the constant ATLUS sales. ‘Crimson gem saga’ to achieve an average mark of 80 in North America PSP(TM) RPG Game-Webzin. Watch the latest and greatest trailers, movies, gameplay videos, interviews, video previews of Crimson Gem Saga The main plot to the game is you and your party go out to find the wicked stones. Crimson Gem Saga is a standard rpg that I enjoyed playing but suffers from a few core problems. Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- June 7-13, 2020 It will be a best gift to users enjoying JRPG 1) Game Introduce IGN score 8.4. For Crimson Gem Saga on the PSP, GameFAQs has 5 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs), 3 cheat codes and secrets, 10 reviews, 20 critic reviews, 6 save games, and 33 user screenshots. Still, I am not sorry I spent 46 hours playing it and not all the problems are that bad. It was developed by South Korean studio IRONNOS and published in Korea by SK Telecom as Astonishia Story 2. For Crimson Gem Saga on the PSP, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Skills ranks for Wave Strike? Cheats, Tips, Tricks, Walkthroughs and Secrets for Crimson Gem Saga on the PSP, with a game help system for those that are stuck Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:47:01 Cheats, Hints & Walkthroughs 3DS Crimson Gem Saga is a role-playing video game developed for the PlayStation Portable and iOS.It was developed by South Korean studio IRONNOS and published in Korea by SK Telecom as Astonishia Story 2.It was released in North America on May 26, 2009 by Atlus under the title Crimson Gem Saga, and was released in Japan under the title Garnet Chronicle by Sega. ". It's an adventure fantasy to find out the Crimson gem, Wicked stone with a power of control of mind. Crimson Gem Saga Review Crimson Gem Saga's cheery veneer quickly wears away to show a simple, uninspired role-playing game. The game is set in the world of Latein, where, unbeknownst to the public, an artifact formerly known as the Crimson Gem is being sought. By Shiva Stella on May 26, 2009 at 6:23PM PDT Shippin' Out May 24 … Crimson Gem Saga is a standard rpg that I enjoyed playing but suffers from a few core problems.