Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price in Mumbai is Rs. Bajaj offers Avenger Cruise 220 in 1 variants. Road Avenger is an interactive action movie game, telling the story of an ex-cop avenging the murder of his wife with his highly modified car. Among competitors, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 price in … 3,330 per month @ 11.99%. Check out Avenger Images Mileage Specifications Features Variants Colours at AutoPortal.com 1.17 Lakh. Watch Dodge Avenger videos and photos.

The EMI of Avenger Cruise 220 is available at Rs. For Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 offers in Pune, please contact your closest dealership. Essentially a very long series of QTE car chases, the player reacts to on-screen prompts/situations to direct the action on screen. Dodge Avenger Road Test. The estimated price of Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is Rs. I need a car that's both reliable, and enjoyable. 86,829 – 95,923 on 8 May 2019. 1.17 Lakh.. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ex-showroom price in Pune is ₹ 1.18 Lakh and the on road price of STD BS VI is ₹ 1.33 Lakh. Bajaj Avenger Street 220 On Road Price In Bangalore Change . The Dodge Avenger ranks at the bottom of its class. My 2014 Dodge Avenger is one of the nicest, most reliable, fun to drive vehicles I've ever owned.

Read reviews, latest news, specs and road tests on the Dodge Avenger. Bajaj Avenger Price in India is Rs. I spend most of my day driving. The on road price for Avenger … Know more about Bajaj Avenger 2019 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, ... (On-Road - ) Bajaj Avenger 2019 Street 160 ... India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. The car feels cheap and underdeveloped.