However, scar came across flat, angry, and evil at his core in the 2019 remake. Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Top 5000. And on Wednesday, Chiwetel Ejiofor was reported to be 'in talks' to voice the role of Scar… Kwaku Alston/Disney Enterprises, Inc. hide caption See all photos. See all photos. The Lion King’s Chiwetel Ejiofor on the diabolical psychology of Scar By Marc Snetiker April 29, 2019 at 02:25 PM EDT Chiwetel Ejiofor and Scar from Disney’s remake of The Lion King.

Scar face: Chiwetel Ejiofor on The Lion King, diversity and becoming Scar ( Photo by Kwaku Alston ) Film Chiwetel Ejiofor interview: 'The Lion King portrays the African experience' The live-action remake of the Lion King is rounding out it's cast. And nowhere does that prove more effective than in the searingly powerful performance of Chiwetel Ejiofor as Scar. Fast Facts.

English actor, writer and director Chiwetel Ejiofor is renowned for his portrayal of Solomon ... Born: July 10, 1977 Photos.

Fast Facts. LOS ANGELES - Whether it … Chiwetel Ejiofor and his onscreen counterpart in 2019's The Lion King, the power-hungry villain Scar. chiwetel ejiofor to voice scar in live-action the lion king (Photo by Jaap Buitendijk/Fox Searchlight Pictures) Soon after Walt Disney Pictures announced their live-action remake of The Lion King (7/19/19), the studio also revealed that the title characters Simba and Mufasa would be voiced by Donald Glover (the new Lando Calrissian) and James Earl Jones (reprising the role). Kwaku Alston/Disney Enterprises, Inc. hide caption Chiwetel Umeadi Ejiofor CBE (/ ˈ tʃ uː ə t ɛ l ˈ ɛ dʒ i oʊ f ɔːr / CHOO-ə-tel EJ-ee-oh-for; born 10 July 1977) is a British actor and filmmaker. Ejiofor said it was easy to find the tone to play Scar as the film shows heavy influences from the works of William Shakespeare with a particular focus on “Hamlet.” Chiwetel Ejiofor picks at Scar from 'The Lion King' By Rick Bentley Tribune News Service Sunday Jul 21, 2019 at 3:01 AM. Photo : Disney Chiwetel Ejiofor was at a train station when a phone call made him feel five years old again. Chiwetel Ejiofor and his onscreen counterpart in 2019's The Lion King, the power-hungry villain Scar. With director Jon Favreau’s The Lion King now playing in theaters, I recently sat down with Alfre Woodard (Sarabi) and Chiwetel Ejiofor (Scar) for an exclusive interview. Ejiofor may be a good actor and if I had never heard Jeremy Irons play scar I might have thought it was great. At 11, was involved in a car accident that killed his father and left a visible
English actor, writer and director Chiwetel Ejiofor is renowned for his portrayal of Solomon ... Born: July 10, 1977 Photos. Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Top 5000. At 11, was involved in a car accident that killed his father and left a visible
The live-action remake of the Lion King is rounding out it's cast.