Con 8 años empezó a practicar la gimnasia. 19th Annual Schedule Information. Svetlana Boginskaya has not been previously engaged.

Svetlana Leonídovna Boguínskaya (también transcrito como Boguinskaia, Boginskaia y Boginskaya, bielorruso: Сьвятлана Леанідаўна Багінская, ruso: Светлана Леонидовна Богинская, Minsk, Bielorrusia, 9 de febrero de 1973) es una gimnasta que ha representado a los equipos de la Unión Soviética, Equipo Unificado y Bielorrusia. Svetlana had at least 1 relationship in the past. The 2021 Svetlana Dates: TBD 2021 Svetlana Boguinskaia Invitational Official Svetlana Invitational Site!! Biografía, palmarés, estadísticas: Svetlana Leonidovna Boginskaya nació el 9 de febrero de 1973 en Minsk, hoy Bielorrusia. Svetlana Boginskaya’s Boyfriend.

Svetlana Boginskaya is single.

According to our records, she has no children.

She has two children with husband William Yee. She is not dating anyone currently. Has anyone sent their DD to a Svetlana Boginskaya Camp? Join Facebook to connect with Svetlana Boguinskaia and others you may know. View 2019 Meet Scores:

Svetlana Boguinskaia is on Facebook.

We already have her registered for a non-gymnastics camp for this summer, but I thought I would ask … Create an account to see everything they share. 28.8k people follow @svetlanaboguinskaia's Instagram account.

Facebook gives people the power to share … She has one in our city, and compared to other ones I have seen, it's pretty affordable.