During its development, BioShock 2‘s plot seems to have gone through several overhauls. The player character, Subject Sigma, is a Big Daddy, a person fused with an armored diving suit. User Lists: 5 #1 Edited By Steve_C So gamespot scored a hot exclusive on Bioshock 2, which can be read here. Stories don't connect except for the 3 minutes of Rapture towards the end. BioShock 2; Plot holes the size of Grand Canyon.

IMHO Bioshock 1 was superior to 2 on story line and pacing. I beat the game with a good ending, the one where the little sisters give eleanor the big daddy doll and she drops it in the ocean. BioShock 2 audio diary locations: ... so if you ignore them then you're missing out on a huge part of the plot line and the reason your journey is happening in the first place. How did Delta acquire the ability to rescue Little Sisters? Forum Posts.

Followers. BioShock 2's plot revolves around Subject Delta seeking to reunite with Eleanor. It's not a very good plot twist, but it's a plot twist none the less. The story takes place in the underwater city of Rapture in 1968, eight years after the events of BioShock and concurrent with the events of BioShock 2 ' s story mode, in the technological district of Minerva's Den. BioShock 2's plot revolves around Subject Delta seeking to reunite with Eleanor. It is the sequel to the 2007 video game Bioshock and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360 on February 9, 2010. _iMMuNiTy_ 10 years ago #1. BioShock 2; New Details (some plot related spoilers, be warned) Steve_C. Complete with an arsenal of revolvers, shotguns, and grenade launchers, players will be forced to genetically modify their DNA to become an even deadlier weapon. Bioshock plot (spoilers) The protagonist enters the city, a mark on his hand indicating he is enemy to the people. Bioshock 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by 2K Marin and published by 2K Games.

I have recently been playing through the BioShock series for the first time, and as of writing this I have played through BioShock 1, BioShock 2, Minerva's Den, and BioShock Infinite, but have not played any of the DLC for Infinite, so maybe they will address some issues and questions I have about this series now. BioShock … The gameplay, at … 0. Im just confused with the second won. i understand the first one. Reviews: 0. 1897. Less is more says sequel's creative director. That "plot bullshit" you speak of in Infinite is important to the whole story and actually makes it stand out from other games. BioShock 2, unlike its predecessor, is split into single-player story and multiplayer competitive modes, so in that sense it's a bigger title. Can anybody explain too me the plot of bioshock 2?

Follow 1768. BioShock 2 is the 2010 sequel to the 2007 video game BioShock.Set eight years after the events of the but are they human first game, BioShock 2 chronicles Subject Delta, a Big Daddy, as he searches for his pair-bonded Little Sister in the underwater dystopian city of Rapture, now under control of her mother, Dr. Sofia Lamb. The plot twist was that there wasn't a plot twist! BioShock 2 is a sequel to the the critically-acclaimed hit Bioshock.This sequel takes place 10 years where the first game left off, and Rapture is in an even worse state than before, now overrun by Sofia Lamb.This sequel was originally titled "Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" but was later changed to a simpler Bioshock 2. (Spoilers) User Info: y000012500. BioShock is a shooter unlike any other, loaded with unique weapons and tactics. Comments; Shares.

(Spoilers) User Info: _iMMuNiTy_.

BioShock 2; The Plot Twist Revealed! Like BioShock 2, Minerva's Den is a first-person shooter game. The combat and upgrades felt better in Bioshock 2 than Infinite if you ask me but the story wasn't told nearly as well. BioShock 2 is a sequel to the the critically-acclaimed hit Bioshock.This sequel takes place 10 years where the first game left off, and Rapture is in an even worse state than before, now overrun by Sofia Lamb.This sequel was originally titled "Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" but was later changed to a simpler Bioshock 2.

Bioshock 2 had two things going for it, two handed fighting with both a weapon and … Bioshock 1 & 2 were more like 8/10 material and felt dated in comparison. y000012500 10 years ago #1. (I played about an hour of Bioshock 1 before getting antsy and throwing Infinite in) In hindsight I feel I shouldn't have played Infinite first, only because Infinite was so damn amazing, a 10/10 game. You're going through the game, and you're like "Sinclair is going to betray me, I know it!" By Stuart_Bishop 02 April 2008. ... Another link between Infinite and Bioshock 2, is the plasmid 'Summon Eleanor.' BioShock 2: Plot has to be really stupid. Take a look at the text for the plasmid and replace the name Eleanor with Elizabeth. Wiki Points.