It gives me spring vibes so I did try to make some springy looks, and some not so much! is my latest purchase from the brand, so I thought I’d share not one, not two but three looks I’ve created with this palette. MakeupGeek Gel Liner – Mystic. Perfect for a soft, natural look or a complete glam moment. Part of an iconic new collection of 4 distinct on-the-go palettes, The Nudes palette contains some of our most highly requested shades in an unforgettable range for limitless potential.

These palettes are fun and so is the shade selection in The Douce. *This post contains affiliate links edit subscriptions. STANDUP: A shimmery champagne. See more ideas about Juvia's place palette, Juvias place, Juvia. The Saharan II eyeshadow palette (only $21.50 USD!) Price $14.00. 1 . Price $16.00. Quick Shop. Perfect for a soft, natural look or a complete glam moment. Perfect for a soft, natural look or a complete glam moment. SIS: A matte cool toned dark brown. Juvia's Place Berries Palette Makeup Tutorial - TUTORIAL STARTS AT 2:08 In today's video I create a makeup look using the Juvia's Place Berries mini palette! 4.60 out of 5 stars (58 reviews) Juvia's Place. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Juvia's Place hit the beauty scene and stole the hearts of eye shadow lovers everywhere. Hope you guys like it. If you haven’t heard of Juvia’s Place yet, you’re in for a treat. 30 Colors Quick Shop.

The Nomad Eyeshadow Palette. Feb 16, 2019 - Explore animaniac17's board "Juvia's Place Palettes", followed by 174 people on Pinterest. Part of an iconic new collection of 4 distinct on-the-go palettes, The Berries palette contains some of our most highly requested shades in an unforgettable range for limitless potential. Juvias Place The Douce Palette- Berry Mousse, Crepes, Chocolat, Macarons, Custard, Puffs. Pairs well with The Violets, The Berries and The Chocolates. Pairs well with The Violets, The Nudes and The Berries. jump to content. UNSHOOK: A deep shimmery pewter Juvia's Place. popular-all ... Juvia's Place Berries Palette Makeup Tutorial. I'll mostly be featuring The Berries & The Violets palette, but I also use a shade from The Nudes palette! All images belong to Juvia's Place. Price $15.00. The Berries Eyeshadow Palette. UNAFRAID: A shimmery medium toned purple with a frosty finish. Part of an iconic new collection of 4 distinct on-the-go palettes, The Chocolates palette contains some of our most highly requested shades in an unforgettable range for limitless potential. BE YOU: A matte dark berry burgundy.
THE BERRIES Eyeshadow Palette JUVIAS PLACE | 6 Shades high pigmented. Juvia's Place Warrior 3 Palette Makeup Look. If you love colour, you're going to love the Juvia's Place The Wahala Palette, and it's available right now. ENVY: A beautiful shimmer pink-violet duo chrome with light blue pearls. PRIDE: A soft muted matte mauvy nude. my subreddits. This looks like the most amazing summer palette, and the swatches all look so pigmented and multi-dimensional. 3.60 out of 5 stars (166 reviews) Juvia's Place. BUY HERE: Juvia's Place / BeautyBay. HUGE PR and Makeup Haul (June 2020) 1 . My first experience with the brand was a year ago at IMATS NYC, and since then my collection has grown quite a bit. Shade Stick Foundation.

Stay tuned for a look coming up with The Chocolates palette! WOKE: A matte lavender violet.

Hey beauty babes, today I will be testing out a few of the NEW Juvia's Place Mini Palettes!! 1 . Colourpop Super Shock Shadow – Glow.