Built in the early '50s as a nursing home & asylum, the "805" has been many things over the years. The direct and official information for Wooden Castle Motel & Campground in Broken Bow, Nebraska. Ghost sightings in Broken Bow, Nebraska. Built in the early 50's as a Nursing Home & Asylum it has been many things over the years. Haunted Places in Broken Bow, Oklahoma. Home to over 3,600 friendly residents, Broken Bow has something for everyone. 0. Broken Bow Is Allegedly One Of Nebraska’s Most Haunted Small Towns. Broken Bow, Nebraska The Historic Arrow Hotel was built in 1928 by a group of private citizens to service the needs of the railroad. Over the years it has changed hands frequently, but has always served as a hotel and restaurant. Broken Bow Asylum, Broken Bow, Oklahoma. Ghost sightings in Nebraska. 203 High Street, Holdrege, NE, United States . It seems like there are plenty of people who do, and some of them have even been brave enough to track down and try to communicate with those spectral beings. The 1885 story of the haunted bridge begins with Tom Jones and his widowed sister Elizabeth Taylor, who were fighting with their neighbors over their cattle getting into their neighbors' crops. Want to go on ghost hunt? 1 - Arrow Hotel, Broken Bow Book a Room The Arrow Hotel dates back to 1928 and is thought to be one of the most haunted hotels in Nebraska. The paranormal activity in the prison, which closed to inmates in 1889, includes a general feeling of unease, unexplained noises and even apparition captured in the form of photographs. These are the most recent ghost sightings in Nebraska Gordon, Nebraska - I was only 7 at the time visiting my great grandpa It was a pretty gloomy day. Haunted Places Nearby.

The railroad was built through Broken Bow in 1884, and the town was incorporated as a village that same year. I hope the list of our Top 25 Things to do in Broken Bow help make your vacation special. I've seen some barns. This includes the Official website, phone number, location map, reviews and photos.

Address: 509 South Ninth Street, Broken Bow, NE 68822, USA. Many of the places are patrolled by the authorities, trespassers will be prosecuted. This includes the Official website, phone number, location map, reviews and photos. Broken Bow was platted in 1882. Haunted Bridge Broken Bow, Nebraska 100.4 miles from Broken Bow, NE. As a child I witnessed weird things, and sometimes I wonder if it was just my imagination, from seeing Grim Reaper-like figures outside the window to creepy old barns that I used to wander off to after school hours when I was in middle school. A 19th-century prison and courthouse with a reputation as one of the most haunted places in Scotland.

Its name, likely suggested by a settler who found a broken bow in a field at the site of a former Indian camping ground, was submitted by homesteader Wilson Hewitt to the U.S. Post Office Department. Grey House Haunts . There have been …

It should come as no surprise that Nebraska has its share of reportedly haunted places. This tiny town in Nebraska was settled in 1882, and some ghostly residents never wanted to leave. Best Dining in Broken Bow, Nebraska: See 394 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 13 Broken Bow restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Tom and Elizabeth felt unsafe over the turmoil and bought a shotgun. These 5 Haunted Hotels In Nebraska Will Make Your Stay A Nightmare. She has been seen going into the men's restroom before opening hours, and she has been blamed for all the women's restroom toilets flushing at once. Why is it here? Search Nearby Haunts. Over the years it has changed hands frequently, but has always served as a hotel and restaurant. Discover seven locations that are persistently rumored to be some of the most haunted places in Oklahoma. But no one ever resides here long. A church was the last known residents who attempted to remodel one wing of the twenty-two thousand square foot property to hold services.