Spoilers…… Alice is just an advanced AI and has soul like any other NPC in Underworld. Well as someone who have read Alicialization novel I would say no. and kirito has deafeted enemies like heatcliff deathgun and eiji. One on One without dual wield. that look far stronger than yuuki. In the Underworld, “image power” is a strong factor in fights.
so is yuuki realy stronger than kirito or does kirito intentionaly let her win?. Konno Yuuki is known as Zekken (absolute sword) due to winning 67 DUELS including the one with kirito.

making the main characters OP and melodramatic is a staple of anime. Is Alice stronger than kirito? This question (I believe) is answered in a later volume of Alicization, as they do duel at some point. On top of that, Kirito is likely more knowledgable than Yuuki, who was surprised at Kirito's display of Spell Blast(Youtube mirror). Even though it may look like harem,,kirito and asuna are the signiture character for SAO! He's the main character in an anime and the struggle and they either posses 'hidden power' or are just super strong.

OF course Kirito is stronger than just about anyone. !it is one of my reason why i still stick to SAO!nice story of action,drama,love and romance(= They were so in loved with each other so im holding to that,,even the author himself throw such beautiful hot chicks in the scene,, Kirisuna is still the best(=

And she created the eleven hit combo which i believe i is the most in ALO Why does kirito eyes turn yellow? Yellow eyes are a visualisation by the anime, generally for when Kirito is going all out. so yes you are correct in you're statement "kirito is stronger than yuuki" Imo Alice is only stronger because of a better sword. So, while Kirito may be physically stronger than Yuuki, Yuuki is mentally stronger than Kirito, since the mind is actually what matters most in ALO. what about yuuki or her sister, they are stronger than kirito. 4 years ago.

staying true to melodramatic anime cliche, he even overpowered a grown man irl. in fight kirito doesnt use his sword skill. Konno Yuuki (紺野木綿季, Konno Yūki), known as Yuuki (ユウキ, Yūki) in «Serene Garden», «Asuka Empire», «Insect Site», and «ALfheim Online» (ALO), was the deuteragonist of the Mother's Rosario side story, and the protagonist of the Sisters' Prayer side story in the Sword Art Online series. Alice is definitely more powerful than Kirito.

in the final episode of sao 2. yuuki and kirito fight and yuuki wins.

1. However, based on current knowledge, let's discuss that. Yeah. The list of characters Kirito has beaten 1v1 is pretty small, and even smaller if you only count fair fights.