yes. Later into the original Final Fantasy 7' s story, Barret ends up meeting Dyne, who survived their town's destruction and now runs Corel Prison. Advent Fanboys: Fear the fanboys. He wears a short sleeve dark green button down with a undershirt. to cloud then says "i guess that only works with real families." An: Thus ends my first FF7 story hopefully you like it I have been wanting to write one so I decided too and I figured why not do it about Marlene and Cloud and just so you know I have nothing against Barret I know he out making money to help support Marlene I just like to think that Cloud could be a father to Marlene …

dyne was her real father but he is dead.
i know we can." Barret adopted Marlene after Shinra destroyed their hometown and presumably her parents, Dyne and Eleanor. Marlene's parentage is touched on heavily in one of the dungeons of the game. barret adopted marlene. He wears a necklace with a fenrir ring attached. Barret's even mandatory then. remember when tifa says "we can help each other. He is also the adoptive father of Marlene, the daughter of his dead friend, Dyne. Where in the game are you, TC? As a four-year-old girl in Final Fantasy VII, Marlene has shoulder-length brown hair cut in a bob with a straight fringe, and wears a pink dress with a yellow bow on the front, and brown boots with white socks.In Advent Children, six-year-old Marlene wears her hair in a plait at the back tied with a pink ribbon and her outfit consists of a white turtleneck and knee-length skirt of the same color, patterned with stripes. Barret adopted Marlene after Shinra destroyed their hometown and presumably her parents, Dyne and Eleanor. Underneath he has dark wash denim jeans and sneakers.
in the film, cloud and tifa have adopted marlene and denzel. Barret Wallace (バレット・ウォーレス, Baretto Wōresu) is the former leader of the eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE, opposed to Shinra's use of Mako technology, which he believes to be killing Gaia. Marlene shares Barret's surname, Wallace, and is still his "real" daughter, but she is not his biological child. Denzel has wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. Who Are Marlene's Real Parents In FF7 Remake?