Old Spice Guy. 2 0. this is the man your man could smell like. 2 0; Old Spice Guy.

Old Spice Guy. Old Spice Guy I'm on a horse. The Old Spice man is on a horse and on NBC: Some possible suggestions for a series. For a good portion of time, he ended every sentence with “on a horse, backwards.” I love the commercials too. Comments.

The Old Spice man on a horse is back, and this time he's on a motorcycle — still shirtless and showing plenty of bravado and humor (see video below).The Procter & …

January 24, 2020. By the time the commercial is over, the Old Spice Man is riding a horse and saying “Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady,” which is probably the slowest thing he said. That great Old Spice TV ad: ‘I’m on a horse’ and how he got there. Old Spice antiperspirant, deodorant, body wash, hair and beard care.

No Comments on Old Spice guy is back, and he still has that horse; Back in 2010, Isaiah Mustafa became a sensation when he took on the role of Old Spice guy, in a range of commercials for the range of male grooming products of the same name.

The campaign marks the 10-year anniversary of the iconic, viral “Smell Like A Man, Man” campaign.

but really... do you really want him to smell like some random nigga you dont even know?? Isaiah Mustafa, the original 'Old Spice Guy' and Keith Powers, who plays his son in the newest Old Spice ad campaign, talk what it's been like celebrating the tenth anniversary of the viral commercials. Share options. The 'Old Spice Guy' Gets Back On The Horse In New Ad Campaign. They are remarkable and very sharable. report share.

Old Spice Guy.

2 Comments.

I'm on a horse. My good friend Wayne Sutton is a massive fan of the new Old Spice commercials. THE MAN: Isaiah has been touring the country in a horse and carriage in search of the true British gentleman [PH ] Since appearing in the latest Old Spice commercials, which see him in a grass skirt, topless in the shower and riding a white horse, Isaiah Mustafa has been inundated with crazy requests from adoring fans. The Old Spice man is on a horse and on NBC: Some possible suggestions for a series this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The "I'm on a horse" Old Spice commercial was a tough act to follow, but the body wash's latest spot is a thing of beauty, Linda Holmes blogs for NPR . And of course making sure they are on Youtube was a smart move by Old Spice.

The Old Spice guy Isaiah Mustafa, will make his epic shirtless return, while riding on a white horse at Military Island in Times Square with his TV son, actor Keith Powers, to launch the Old Spice Ultra Smooth lineup. We make a ton of great things designed for men, loved by everyone.