Share Report.

No, I can't speak to installation by them but if you just need some units delivered, AJ Madison is a great choice. Due to their religion, you get to leave early on Fridays and get lots of days off. None I like it I like AJ Madison and the products.

Shop Today! AJMadison.com combines a competitive product line, with superior associates loaded with product knowledge which maximizes customer satisfaction.

We offer the best selection of dishwashers by your favorite brands. They did offer to lower their online price by a marginal amount. Free Delivery over $599.

Shop Now!

The only good thing I have to say about AJ Madison is the working hours. AJ Madison Reviews 298 • Excellent . AJ Madison primarily sells major name-brand appliances, but their selection of faucets includes over 800 choices for kitchen, bathroom and more. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. AJ Madison review rated 1.7/5.0 with Images: Purchased 8/28/19, received order confirmation email 8/29/19 with ship date of 8/29/19. I like it I like AJ Madison and the products.

3605 13th Avenue. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com The reviews had me scared but I had a very easy, positive experience and they were … AJ Madison ranks 420 of 1772 in Appliances and Electronics category. Free Shipping! Reviews from AJ Madison employees about AJ Madison culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Easy Peasy and a great deal! We price match. I do not know how Amazon is actually reliable.

AJ Madison also ranks 35th among Kitchen Appliances sites.

None.

Their company looked descent untill I saw the complaint section in your article.

... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Write a review Write a review Reviews 298 Write a review.

AJ Madison carries dual fuel ranges in every size & color from all the leading brands. I have been working on contacting some one through e-mail phone call . The company will hire you, use your talent and skills, then let you go. Reviews → AJ Madison AJ Madison Reviews (355) Add a review. So, lets review, AJ Madison will not match the price regardless of the policy because the policy will be revoked as soon as you meet the requirements.

12,567 reviews for AJ Madison, rated 4 stars. I noticed you recommend Amazon as an alternative. Daily discounts & sales on the best appliance brands. Besides the working hours, the managers do not care about you. Service 5 I could not reach an agreement with AJ Madison on an agreed upon discount for the damaged refrigerator, so I … 43 Reviews of AJ Madison in Brooklyn, NY specializing in Appliances - “ Ordered a refrigerator which I received damaged in several spots.
The most common issues with AJ Madison are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers. after 27 ahead of . Show More Like This + www.ajmadison.com. Buy kitchen appliances and home appliances online or in store from AJ Madison. "Sorry we are closed" can you believe this, after hours of on hold. I had asked them on the phone, can I exchange the unit if we find out the door swing just won’t work.

AJ Madison was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on 01/27/2011 and since then this brand received 53 reviews. Filter by: Filter by: Gregory Benge 1 review. Read reviews & more. Brooklyn, NY 11218-3707. It is an inconvenience that they only have their location … AJ Madison Major Appliance Dealers. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. This survey however sucks because it jumped right in the middle of the screen as I was trying to write down my order number. Write a review. Unfortunately in the AJ Madison reviews, consumers continuously miss out as AJMadison.com is still not the most recognizable name in the household goods and appliances industry. Shop popular dishwashers and built in dishwashers from Bosch, LG, GE, Samsung, Maytag & more. Free Delivery over $499.

Armenouhi Armik Comstock Sign in to contact user.
IGNORED. AJ Madison has a consumer rating of 1.82 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. "I ordered several kitchen appliances with AJ Madison today and the whole process was easy, clear, and the best prices I've found. Majority of their managers do not know what they are doing. AJ Madison sent me a wine cooler that I had ordered that had an incorrect door swing. 18 AJ Madison reviews.