From Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do: 200 chiefs with all their kinsmen at their command. One of whom was equipped with understanding of the times and seasons. The Lord granted them an anointing to understand the prophetic timing when He would take the kingdom from Saul and give it to David. Reply. Each of the sons of Jacob correlate with the 12 signs of the Zodiac, which can holds limitless possibilities of revelation knowledge. Redeeming the Time by Chuck D. Pierce … The ‘sons’ of Issachar shows that the anointing belongs to a group of people who are far more effective than an individual in moving and directing a nation or nations. We should all be seeking and praying for this gift now. Also of the sons of Issachar men of understanding, that knew all times to order what Israel should do, two hundred principal men: and all the rest of the tribe followed their counsel. BIRTHING THE ISSACHAR ANOINTING. All their brethren were at their command. Thank you very much for this, and i can’t wait to do some more research, as i feel it is of extreme importance for this to anointing to be upon us in these turbulent times. The Sons of Issachar : A Biblical Look at the Prophetic (9781542919982).pdf writen by Archbishop Thomas F Henry Jr: The Sons of Issachar is a fresh look at the ministry of the Prophet in the Old and New Testament. I am in South Africa. https://www.facebook.com/gracechurchspringvalley/videos/3456826264347965 New American Standard Bible Of the sons of Issachar, men who understood the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their kinsmen were at their command. Issachar was conceived during a time of great testing and challenges for his mother Leah. Whether I actually receive the “sons of Issachar” anointing or others do is fine with me, but I know it will be one of the most valuable gifts the body of Christ could have for the times we’re entering. Debby says. New King James Version We need the Issachar anointing for ourselves and from those who can interpret God's word and time in the hour, like Chuck Pierce. The sons of Issachar were one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Obviously, the tribe of Issachar had favor with the others; their brethren, or the brethren would not have “been at their command. The Issachar anointing helps us to tap into Gods great plan. The Zebulun anointing helps to establish the revelation of Jesus Christ in the hearts of a remnant who will be part of Gods movement in this new season. Revealing the errors of some modern day prophets and bringing a biblical balance to th