Jane Griffiths Editorial Director, Children’s Fiction I joined Simon & Schuster in 2009, having previously worked at HarperCollins Children’s Books. Learn about the members who make up the Simon & Schuster publishing team. PUBLICITY. Kendra Levin joined Simon & Schuster as Editorial Director of Books for Young Readers in 2019. S&S Children's takes two from Ho-Yen. Tagged: jane griffiths.
Jane Griffiths, Editorial Director, Children’s Fiction, says: ‘I’ve long been a fan of Philip’s writing and am absolutely thrilled that he’s joining the Simon & Schuster list! Jane Griffiths is one of the editors who is generously donating her time to help select the applicants for Megaphone and to deliver final feedback on the manuscripts. I instantly fell for Furry Purry Beancat and am paw-sitive that readers will feel the same way about this adorable feline. I oversee the children’s fiction editorial team and work on a number of titles across the list for readers aged 6+, meaning the books I …
Click on the photos below to read full bios.

MARKETING. Jane Griffiths Editorial Director, Children's Fiction at Simon and Schuster London, United Kingdom 191 connections PUBLISHER'S OFFICE. SUBRIGHTS. SIMON & SCHUSTER. OUR TEAM. EDITORIAL. Jonathan Karp … PUBLISHER'S OFFICE. I instantly fell for Furry Purry Beancat and am paw-sitive that readers will feel the same way about this adorable feline. ART.

Jane Griffiths, Editorial Director, Children’s Fiction, says: ‘I’ve long been a fan of Philip’s writing and am absolutely thrilled that he’s joining the Simon & Schuster list!