Eric Ho's Most Revealing Interview Ever with Spiritual teachers of our time. The “teaching” is anchored in a spiritual agreement which is not evident outright, ... are often our greatest teachers. What follows is a review written before her passing. We're delighted to share our debut list of the 100 most spiritually influential living people, that was published in the Spring issue of the Watkins Review. Listening to these teachers has made me see that a … As author and teacher Shakti Gawain writes: Spiritual healing occurs as we begin to consciously reconnect with our essential being – the wise, loving, powerful, creative entity that we are at our core. He supports people in conquering their life challenges with the help of private consultations, spiritual … Here is a sample of their comments about Seth: "Seth was one of my first metaphysical teachers… Eckhart Tolle is widely recognized as one of the most original and inspiring spiritual teachers of our time. Spiritual healing is also seen as a transcendental experience of reconnecting with our true nature. Recorded conversations between Eckhart and some of the most important spiritual teachers of our time, including Jack Kornfield, Neale Donald Walsch, Marianne Williamson and more. Guru Bhaneshwaranand is a living enlightened master of our time, who strives to bring spiritual inspiration and positive transformation in the life of everyone. Eckhart is not aligned with any … … Her primary concern is with addressing the passage from what she calls the … Continue reading "Bernadette Roberts: A Christian Mystic for Our Time" 5 Types of Spiritual … The best way to understand spiritual bypassing is through examples, so now, it’s time for some tough love. Buddha hails from India and was born around 563 BC. Bernadette Roberts’ path is that of a Christian and if you have any affinity with Christian mysticism you must read her books. I compiled this list to share the wisdom of these speakers, who have all been tremendously helpful for me on my own journey. Yes, we've taken up the not so simple task of naming the most popular authors and spiritual teachers… From Christianity Today, ChristianBibleStudies.com provides over 1,000 unique, downloadable Bible Studies for personal, small group, and Sunday School use. A spiritual teacher, guide, or guru cannot take you all the way to Enlightenment, Spiritual Awakening, the Absolute, Truth, Reality, the Self, God, Oneness, Satori, Nirvana, or whatever you call the place that is our … Bernadette Roberts passed away in her sleep on November 27, 2017. Founder of Buddhism, Gautama Buddha is a spiritual teacher who was able to enlighten his mind and influence others to do the same. 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Sabotage Their Growth. He travels and teaches throughout the world. I’m going to go into detail to describe ten specific shadow tendencies of spiritual … Start your … Seth: The Greatest Spiritual Teacher of our Time The Seth books are considered essential reading by many best selling authors in the field of human potential.