This is where you get a lot of extra cosmetics, items, and even bosses. Edit: Thanks for all the help guys! September 2, 2019 Lenusik Walkthroughs 0. Classic editor History Comments Share. Astral Chain is divided into a number of files that essentially work as different chapters of the game’s story. 10. You can help the ASTRAL CHAIN Wiki by expanding it! Defeat the Gunner Drone (Hermit). There are 11 in the main game, but there’s also a final File 12 to unlock. It feels near impossible to not get hit in the fusion fight. Astral Chain transports you to a post-apocalyptic world where humanity now lives in a city known as The Ark. Thanks! September 2, 2019 Lenusik Walkthroughs 0. Maison Forest Search. Type.

Akira Unchained is the only red case that I don't have S+ rank. Objective Guide Edit Subdue the Hermits. Ended up going for the no hit method. Astral Chain – File 10: Threading the Needle Walkthrough. Edit. Let’s go through it step by step. One of the man's lost friends might be hanging out near tents, with a lot of people around. Subdue them with your Legion to … When you arrive, you’ll have to do a lot of investigating and it’s easy to get lost. For the player, though, it's all about the post-game content. File 10: The Hideout. Remember, your IRIS is your friend and can be used to track the enemy’s field of view. Threading the Needle. Are there mechanics to fusion that I'm unaware of?

Next, you’ll run into another stealth section. If it is, any tips? You'd have to go pretty high to get a lot of sunlight around here. Preceding Case. RELATED: 10 Pro Tips For Astral Chain You Should Know. Astral Chain – File 3: Maison Forest Search Walkthrough. This page contains IGN's walkthrough for File 4: Siege in Astral Chain.. File 10 ... -NOTICE-This page is currently incomplete. In File 4: Siege, you'll be tasked with finding a woman in white. Astral Chain has a lot of interesting characters but one of the weirdest is a fairy you meet in the toilets of the police station. Maybe the tents near Hal's hideout? Red Case. File.

Your objective is to question the locals within the green circle on the map. How do I S+ rank file 10? Edit. The Hideout. One of the man's lost friends loves to soak up the sun. File 12 is, from the game world perspective, about cleaning up the corruption around the ark.