―Katniss Everdeen watching Brutus' reaping. After surviving her second games and being captured by the Capitol, she went on to become one of the few remaining victors alive after the Mockingjay Rebellion. Harrelson scored the gig (and the wig!)
... Cato, Clove, Marvel, Brutus, etc - Duration: …

She, along with Brutus, volunteered for the 3rd Quarter Quell. "the child was lured into a … Enobaria was a District 2 victor, who won the 62nd Hunger Games. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire helmer Francis Lawrence has set Bruno Gunn to play Brutus in the sequel. In person, Gunn was less intimidating than the ruthless trained-to-kill competitor from District 2 he plays. Now in the book, I believe, it states that some Victors had children but most didn't because of the trauma they went through and didn't want it to inflict that on a kid. Bruno got his first taste of Hollywood from film legend, Woody Allen who cast him in the 1998 comedy Celebrity. He is a 40-year-old Career tribute and a former victor from District 2.. Then it was on to roles alongside Hugh Grant (Mickey Blue Eyes) and Viggo Mortensen (28 Days).

Brutus is one of the two secondary antagonists from the second book of The Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire and one of the two secondary antagonists of the film.

He was portrayed by Bruno Gunn. Before Hunger Games, there was plenty of speculation about who would play Katniss and Peeta's often drunk and nearly always cranky mentor, Haymitch.

Gloss (Hunger Games) Brutus (Hunger Games) Enobaria (Hunger Games) Coriolanus Snow; Coriolanus Snow's Granddaughter; Summary. Brutus is one of the two secondary antagonists from the second book of The Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire and one of the two secondary antagonists of the film. Brutus was the male Career tribute from District 2 for the 75th Hunger Games, and the victor of an unknown past Games.
Lionsgate has added "The Office" and "Oz" actor to its cast for the upcoming teen tentpole, to play a former Career victor from District 2. He was portrayed by Bruno Gunn. So I have just finished reading the first two Hunger Games books (I am now on the third) and I am writing my own fanfiction about a child(s) of a Victor. He was portrayed by Bruno Gunn. Like his fellow career tribute Enobaria, Brutus signs up for the 75th annual Hunger Games, a.k.a. Brutus is one of the two secondary antagonists from the second book of The Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire, and one of the two secondary antagonists of the film. All photos courtesy of imdb.com. lure /l(j)ʊə/ verb tempt (a person or animal) to do something or to go somewhere, especially by offering some form of reward.

Bruno Gunn, Actor: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. He is a 40-year-old Career tribute and a former victor from District 2.. FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS! The role of a bloodthirsty bad guy was made for actor Bruno Gunn.To kick off the March 7 DVD release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, the actor, who plays Hunger Games competitor Brutus, sat down for an exclusive interview with The Phoenix.. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. "Brutus, a volunteer from District 2, who must be at least forty and apparently can't wait to get back in the arena. " He is a 40-year-old Career tribute and a former victor from District 2. WELCOME To the 2019 Hunger Games - ACTOR EDITION!!