Example sentences with the word inform.

Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. (regret) " He was required to inform the family about the incident. " CK 1 1844208 Keep me informed.CK 1 3174772 Keep us informed.CK 1 2247543 I wasn't informed.CK 1 2261999 I will inform Tom. inform definition: 1. to tell someone about particular facts: 2. to tell someone about particular facts: 3. to tell….

We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track usage. 2549525 I'll inform Tom. Inform whom?

I have no other recourse than to inform the police.

Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. Inform you!

inform example sentences. The second sentence will be correct if we use you as the subject of the infinitive clause and for that you have to use a for before you, but the meaning wouldn't be the same as first sentence.The second sentence thus formed would mean You will inform that... – Man_From_India Feb 5 '15 at 5:56 Synonym Discussion of inform. (of) " He informed his kids about the dangers of drugs. "

We are excited to inform you that. CK 1 2261885 Has Tom been informed?CK 1 2546807 I try to stay informed.CK 1 2546679 I'll keep you informed.CK 1 25305 Please keep me informed.CK 1 2544948 I wasn't informed of this. Learn more.

CK 1 2235876 Please inform Tom. Please inform us of your travel plans, i.

inform definition: To inform is defined as to tell, give knowledge or information. " I regret to inform you that you did not pass the test. " 151+24 sentence examples: 1. How to use inform in a sentence. The first sentence is correct. 3. See more. Inform definition, to give or impart knowledge of a fact or circumstance to: He informed them of his arrival. But not the second one. 5. I am writing to inform you that y (be + required, needed, had) Used with prepositions: " She will inform you of any changes. "

4. Definition of inform verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.

2. Inform definition is - to communicate knowledge to. How to use inform in a sentence.