In Kanji, it can be alternatively rendered as; 星矢 "star, heavenly body of arrow" 清耶 "pure, father" 正夜 "correct, night" 生八 "life, eight" 成也 "successful, to be" Sia name meaning. Definition of Siya in the Definitions.net dictionary.

Popularity of Siya. Information and translations of Siya in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. There is never really a stupid name if you like the name go for it if I saw the name hana I would pronounce it as hannah but if you like how honna is pronounced I would try spelling it differently unless you like the spelling as honna but I love the way it sounds its unique and I never heard if before we named our son Cayle pronounced kale (who is currently in heaven waiting for us) US Popularity Trend for Siya. Siya is a name that can be found used for both boys and girls. How to say or pronounce Siya in different languages and countries. Pronunciation . ... Name Balu (बाळु) is the Marathi name for Sanskrit name Bala .. more; The true meaning of ‘Siya’ cannot be described with just a few words. So keep visiting again . Possible writings. Namipedia Pronunciation Guide Namipedia uses the custom Baby Name Wizard easy-to-read pronunciation system. What does Siya mean?

Sanskrit. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Additionally, Siya is an alternative name for the Indian Goddess, Sita. The Tagalog word siyá is sometimes shortened as sya, sha, xia, cia, sxa or xa, particularly in online chats, texts and tweets. Seiya (星矢) is a masculine name of Japanese origin.

Sisi, Atis, Meanings and history of the name Sita. It is the name of the pious wife of the Pharaoh, Asiya bint Muzahim, who lived at the time of Prophet Musa/Moses, as mentioned in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim. "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" If you already know the meaning of Siyara in English or in any other language, Please contribute that will helpful for other users, also you can edit any data like gender, pronunciation and origin to improve accuracy. Sanskrit. Meaning of Asiya. Meaning of Siya.

Sita means "furrow" in Sanskrit.

And Sita is the wife of Raam Sita is the divine incarnation of Mahalakshmi also. English words for siya include He, she, him, saddle, her, it, herself, col and well. Personal experiences with the name Sita Nicknames for Sita. Siya Kolisi the rugby player is a famous bearer of this name. Literal meaning of Siya: Siya is variation of name Sita literally means white sugar or refined sugar. origin . Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page.

History "Siyahamba" originated in South Africa, probably as a Zulu folk song that was written by Andries Van Tonder, an elder of the Judith Church, and was passed on to his great grandsons, Andrew and Zachariah O' Tonder, from Ireland who now have the original paper that the song was written on.It was written in 1952, 3 years before Andries Van Tonder died. It appears to be of Arabic origin and is favoured by Muslim parents.

Asiya is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “pensive”, “wistful” and “melancholic”.