Download Sky Q for PC - free download Sky Q for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10, Nokia, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo… - free download Sky Q Android app, install Android apk app for PC, download free android apk files at choilieng.com Sky HD: €8 per month. For optimal network performance we recommend connecting no more than four Sky Q Mini boxes. You can stream your favourite channels, including free-to-air favourites like ITV and Channel 4, and depending on your Sky TV subscription, great dramas on Sky Atlantic and live sport on Sky Sports. When does Sky intend to roll out an app for Windows 10? I am sure that it will be available at some point, I just could not advise when. Sky Q is Sky's new flagship app that lets you enjoy a complete family of devices. 100% free app. Information on how to get Sky Sports online, for mobile and interactive. Get Sky Sports - to watch on your phone, laptop or TV. *Requires Sky Q box, Sky TV and Sky Q Experience subscriptions, HDTV, Sky Q app connected to home broadband. A brand-new design makes it quicker for Sky TV customers to find and enjoy the very best TV, plus enjoy recommendations just for you and easy switching between compatible devices. Watch on 2 Sky Q Mini boxes simultaneously with a Sky Q 2TB box and on one Sky Q Mini with a Sky Q 1TB box. To use Sky Q features on the Sky Go app, including accessing your recordings, you need to be on the same WiFi network as your Sky Q Box and have a Sky Q Multiscreen subscription. This platform has sufficient mass to warrant Sky rolling out an app for this which would be welcomed by all the many Sky Q customers that have Windows 10 on their PCs, laptops and tablets. The Q app is available on android and IOS devices. No ads. Change channel, go to home screen, search etc.. Works over wifi/IP not infrared. Control your Sky Q box (UK) from your smartphone or tablet. I asked Sky whether an app was available and was told : Not that I am aware of, at this point. Requires Sky Q box, Sky Signature and Multiscreen subscriptions and Sky Q Mini(s) connected to home broadband. The service incorporates a number of improved features on Sky + boxes, while providing many of the features that users expected from the TV company. Answered: How do you get sky q on laptop running window 10 and Microsoft edge I want a Sky Q app for my Windows 10 laptop too.