How many SIMs are registered on my CNIC? Your SIM can be used as a massive tool to find the details of SIM registration Information. 2 + tax charges are applied of each text message. how many sims can be registered on my cnic (id Card) Agr ap bi jana chahte ka apka (cnic) id card par kitni sims registered hai tu aj ka article mein hum apko best tariqa batne wale hai jis se ap jan sakte hai ka apka id card par kitni sims hai.aj full details se se apko guide karne wale hai tu is article ko complete end tak read kare. Now, I have brought to you the most practical way to check sim owner name online in Pakistan.

In case of Foreign Nationals, click on Foreign ID. It is very important register your SIMs against you CNIC that you are using and block others. PTA makes it very easy for the Mobile users to know about the numbers of SIMs registered against their CNIC instead of visiting franchise or PTA office. You can check number of SIMs registered against your CNIC number by sending a message to 668 from your mobile phone. This article deals with how to check the number of SIMs on the ID cards. SIM registration Information lets you know about the number and other details of the SIMs that are registered on your CNIC number. Basically, SIM registration Information should be checked by every mobile phone and every network user. 2 Ways to Find Number of SIMs Registered Against Your CNIC. Online Check How Many SIMS Registered on My Name & CNIC. The 668 Information and Verification system can be accessed by visiting http://cnic.sims.pk The second way to find out the total SIMS, that are registered against your ID card number, is sending SMS. I want to check how many sims are registered on my cnic. Many people are worried about many SIMs are registered on their ID card without their permission or acknowledgment. Before checking how many sims can be registered on cnic, being a responsible citizen of Pakistan, we need to make sure nobody misuse sim cards.

CNIC; Foreign ID; CNIC Number: Example: 6110123456789 : Verify: Foreign ID: Example: BD989816346 : Verify: You can check the Network of any Number by Sending "N 03xx3456789" to 76367 for Rs.

To find out the total number of SIMs registered against your CNIC, enter your CNIC and click Submit. You have to write CNIC number in the text message without any dash or space and send it to 668. SIM registration check is very much important as any illegal operation might happen through the SIM associated with your CNIC number. Customers of all SIM companies of Jazz, Warid, Ufone, Telenor, Zong and Mobilink is sitting in home through via SMS to send one sms open the write message box and type your CNIC Number without dashes and sent to the 668 number and Rs.