for 2013 with area. Polling Station Total Voters Area; 1: Bamangachhi Sishutirtha K.G. Barasat (Lok Sabha constituency) ... Barasat (assembly constituency no. 21, N.S Road, Kolkata - 700 001 . 119 Barasat (Vidhan Sabha constituency) is composed of the following: Barasat municipality and Chhoto Jagulia gram panchayat of Barasat I community development block,. 120. Overview. Election Commission has uploaded the voters list of all the states going to polls. Barasat is a Lok Sabha / Parliamentary constituency in of West Bengal and is located in Central India. Download Purbasthali Uttar Voter List In Excel Format. Through this article we are providing the list of new Lok Sabha MP’s of West Bengal State along with the Cabinet Ministers, MLA’s list and new Rajya Sabha Members list of West Bengal. Barasat is one of the constituencies in 42-seat West Bengal. An FBO falls under the category of state license if their annual turnover is upto 12 lakhs, depending upon the eligibility. Sponsored Links. 119. Download Deganga Voter List In Excel Format. 265. Download Barasat Voter List In Excel Format. Also Barasat Voter list 2016, booth wise Barasat polling Station, Barasat Past Election Result Analysis, Barasat Election Result with Voting percentage and voter list in excel format can be found here for … Barasat (Vidhan Sabha constituency) is part of No. and Serial No. It is a rural constituency with an approximate literacy rate of 85.79%. Fssai registration in barasat is needed by the food Fssai in barasat manufacturers and all the food business transporters, marketers, distributers, small sized manufacturers and storage units. Barasat Assembly constituency Candidate & party wise election results in West Bengal 119) Deganga (assembly constituency no. List of Polling Booth in Barasat Below is a list of all the Polling booths falling under the Barasat Assembly ... Polling Station No. Barasat WEST BENGAL assembly election result 2016 live, Election Schedule/date, opinion/exit poll 2016, contesting candidate list 2016 of BJP INC CPI TMC CPI(M) can be found here. The constituency had seen a 83.91% voter turnout in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections. 121. 119 of West Bengal legislative assembly. 3 thoughts on “ West Bengal Voters List 2013 ceowestbengal.nic.in Electoral Roll ” Samir Kumar Mandal May 2, 2013. Sponsored Links West Bengal Voter ID card Apply Online: The Chief Electoral Officer on behalf of Government of West Bengal issues the Voter Id cards to all the eligible residents of West Bengal. Rate List & Media Expenditure Rate List for Bye Election 2015 Bongaon. Home Department, Election Branch . Voters Voter Turnout Winner Runners up %age Candidate %age Party Candidate %age Party 1957 273525 56.56 Arun Chandra Guha 51.10 Indian National Congress: Dear Sir, Respectfully I beg to state that I want to find my name in the voter list of 119 Barasat A.C. – Part No. It is situated in North 24 Parganas district of the state. Phone : 033-2254 4964 This seat was won by Trinamool Congress in the 2011 assembly elections.