I actually thought Veronica Taylor would've made a good Nico Robin if she didn't have that godforsaken southern accent, Lisa Ortiz worked as Chopper had 4kids hadn't included the Big Chopper voice and Marc Diraison was actually pretty effective as Zoro. This will get downvoted, but I liked 'some' , not all, but some of the voices on 4kids One Piece. Daily Lives of High School Boys Hayate no gotoku! Bakuman More Download The One Piece rap at least gives me Seto Kaiba announcing Battle City vibes (being performed by Eric Stuart certainly helps) so that's entertaining at the very least, although from what I've seen of One Piece (first 25 episodes in Funi dub) its also illogical in context. One Piece HD - 4Kids Pirate Rap [All 3 Versions] (Unofficial) by DededeTube 2 2 weeks ago 3 minutes, 5 seconds 223 views.

The purchase of a license permits you to use the piece of music (all versions included) in your project for an indefinite period of time. Created by Eiichiro Oda.

Umaru-chan Anohana Genshiken Beelzebub Mayoi Neko Overrun Lucky Star Haiyore! The famous mystery treasure named "One Piece". Nyaruko-san Good Luck Girl! Gintama Assassination Classroom Gantz Naruto Dragon Ball The Simpsons Inuyasha Shokugeki no Soma Himouto! Follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his pirate crew in order to find the greatest treasure ever left by the legendary Pirate, Gold Roger. The very first intro of the show, We Are!, has been remade a few different times, but we've included all three versions of the song for you to vote on. List of All One Piece Openings, Ranked Best to Worst. STRAW HAT PIRATES RAP CYPHER | RUSTAGE ft Nux Taku, None Like Joshua & More [One Piece] (5:04 | Tiempo: 320 kbps) Escuchar; Descargar; Tono With Mayumi Tanaka, Tony Beck, Laurent Vernin, Akemi Okamura. Posted: (5 days ago) People have very different opinions about which One Piece opening song is the best, which is why we've created this ranked list of all of them for you to vote on. Once you have purchased a license, you will receive the audio files in the formats WAV, MP3 (320kb) und MP3 (128kb), the license/royalty exemption document and your invoice.