56.7k Likes, 608 Comments - Mugdha Chaphekar (@mugdha.chaphekar) on Instagram: “‘Espoire’ #Holi @zeetv This beautiful outfit by @anusoru @nidhikurda ” One of the pictures is mine. Actress Erica Fernandes who impressed fans with the portrayal of Prerna shares “Bebaakee mere liye main hu” and we cannot agree more. Mugdha Chaphekar is one gorgeous and cute actress. Source: Instagram. Mugdha. 29.5k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘mugdhachaphekar’ hashtag Mugdha Chaphekar on Instagram: “Because Monsoon makes everything fun!! !

33 1 3 … Mugdha Chaphekar (@mugdha.chaphekar) added a photo to their Instagram account: “To the Girl with the red roses... standing out there with a smile on her lips and love in her…” She is currently seen as Prachi in Kumkum Bhagya. The paring of Krishna Kaul and Mugdha Chaphekar, who essay the roles of Prachi and Ranbir respectively, is loved by the audiences, and the two have become household names. ... Kishwer M. Rai Instagram Story - Duration: 0:35. 2 /10. @zee5 #shabirahluwalia #sritijha #vinrana #kaul_me #mehulkajariaofficial #ruchisavarn #ashleshasavant #nonaberrry #mugdha #chaphekar #shikhasingh #khyaatikeswaniofficial #kajal_chouhan _official #zeetv #zee5shows . 206.1k Followers, 233 Following, 613 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mugdha Chaphekar (@mugdha.chaphekar)
15k Likes, 240 Comments - Mugdha Chaphekar (@mugdha.chaphekar) on Instagram: “SAVE AND SUPPORT SHRIVARDHAN. Like an idiot misses the point . @itisriti @shabirahluwalia @mugdha.chaphekar @kaul_me #mugdhachaphekar #mugdha #itisriti #itisritijha #shabirahluwalia #shabbirahluwalia #sritijha #kaulme #kaul_me #krishnakaul #pragyaabhi #prachiarora #prachimehra #pragyamehra #pragyaarora #abhishekpremmehra #abhi #ranbirkohli #abhigya #tisha #pranbir #kumkumbhagya # kumkumbhagyaseason2 #newepisode #promo.

@cmomaharashtra_ @adityathackeray @uddhavthackeray @narendramodi…” 3,025 Likes, 25 Comments - Prachi & Ranbir Fanpage (@pranbir_humeshaaaa) on Instagram: “HERO I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY DAMN HEART The actress made her TV debut with the show Junior G and soon gained a lot of popularity among viewers. Red Hulk is … @cmomaharashtra_ @adityathackeray @uddhavthackeray @narendramodi…” Mugdha Chaphekar, who is currently seen playing the role of Prachi in Zee TV’s popular daily soap Kumkum Bhagya, turns a year older on March 24. Mugdha Chaphekar IG Story Margi Patel. A Perfectionist . ! 2,839 Likes, 60 Comments - Mugdha Chaphekar (@mugdha.chaphekar) on Instagram: “"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the…” Actors like Erica Fernandes, Aneri Vajani, Mugdha Chapekar, Ruhi Chaturvedi, Krishna Kaul, Akash Jagga amongst others have taken to their social media pages to share what Bebaakee means to them. She played the role of Aarushi Vihaan Vatsal in Satrangi Sasural. Now we came across a fun video where the two can be seen enacting a scene from the popular Bollywood film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Loading... Unsubscribe from Margi Patel?