Check this page to know about his biography- … But I don't play any pranks on her as I feel she is too delicate and fragile to handle it," laughs Barun Sobti. Sobti began his acting career in 2009 with Star Plus's series Shraddha and later appeared in a negative cameo role in the medical series Dill Mill Gayye.
He began his journey with the Star Plus television series Shraddha. She soon meets Swayam (Barun Sobti) who says he is a photographer but actually wants to usurp their house to make a mall. She is the sweetest and most ideal sister one can have.

Brother speaks: "I am very protective about her and she always reminds me of my real sister. Well, we have a NEW face this time. Sobti's second film, Tu Hai Mera Sunday, is released in 2017. Barun Sobti celebrated his daughter Sifat Sobti's first birthday yesterday at home. In order to raise money, Shraddha accepts to work with him and they become good friends. Barun Sobti further added that he is in a happy space now and he and his wife are taking it one day at a time, “I am exhausted as I have been shooting and running around and taking care of my wife.

Barun Sobti (born 21 August 1984) is an Indian actor known for his work in television, films and web series. He also starred in the Hotstar Originals web series Tanhaiyan and ALTBalaji's In 2011, Sobti played Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. The series starts when Samar, Vikram's estranged brother returns home with his wife after having fled both from home and the army 8 years ago. Barun attended St. Mark School in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.He worked as a director of operations at Jindal Telecom for 7 years, before entering the entertainment industry.He married Pashmeen Manchanda on December 12, 2010 in … Barun Sobti celebrated his daughter Sifat Sobti's first birthday yesterday at home.

Barun Sobti height 5 feet 11.5 inches (181 cm/ 1.81 m) and Weight 74 kg (74 lbs). We share a great rapport while shooting on the sets.
Sobti is best known for his portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada in Star Plus's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. Barun Sobti is a popular Indian television and film actor.

Sobti made his film debut with the romantic comedy Main Aur Mr. Riight and later worked on the film Tu Hai Mera Sunday. Right now, we are both taking one day at a time instead of thinking too much about what will happen when the baby comes and other such kinds of questions.” advertisement. Actor, Barun Sobti took to his IG handle to give a glimpse of his little cotton ball, Sifat Sobti, who turned a year old on June 28, 2020. He caught the eye of the audiences as Shravan Jaiswal in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai opposite Ankita Sharma. He started his acting career in 2009 with Star Plus's Shraddha and later appeared in a negative role in Dill Mill Gayye. He portrayed his first lead role in Sony TV's series Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. Barun Sobti Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki & much more! The series explores the estranged relationships between two brothers Samar Ranaut (Barun Sobti) and Vikram Ranauat (Kay Kay Menon).

Barun captioned it as "happy birthday my daughter all the flowers … Barun Sobti is an Indian television and film actor who is known for his role of ‘Arnav Singh Raizada’ in the serial “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?.”. 2017-05-12T09:43:00Z. Meet Barun Sobti's younger BROTHER in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3' Remember how Akshay Dogra played his cousin in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' He is the brother of Satya Sarkar who is in league with her uncle and aunt. Later his truth is exposed only after she gets the money. But I am happy. By Team India Forums His current age 35 years.His Father’s Name is Raj Sobti and mother’s name is Not Known (Housewife). Barun Sobti is an Indian actor. Barun posted three pictures on his Instagram feed, and the first one featured him holding baby Sifat in his arms, looking cute as a button, while his wife, Pashmeen hugged him by the side. Barun Sobti was born on August 21, 1984 in Delhi, India.