Welcome to Phi Mu at Auburn University's website. Because of IRS regulations, donations to the Fraternity are not tax deductible for income tax purposes. i rushed phi mu and girlllll... everyone is SO incredibly rude. Inside the Phi Mu house The brand new 39,444-square-foot Phi Mu sorority house (Alpha Zeta chapter) opened along Colonial Drive in July 2016. Join COLUMBUS PHI MU SISTERS Ready to join our chapter? We've moved to uaphimu.org, please visit our new website to … Tweets by @PhiMuAU Recommendation information can be found under the recruitment tab! The Kappa Omega chapter has made my years at the University of South Alabama truly special, and I will forever be thankful for all of the long-lasting friendships, countless opportunities, and happy memories it has provided me with. Dues are typically $40 -payable by cash, check or through PayPal. We hope through learning about our philanthropy and sisterhood that you can get a little insight to our special bond! We're happy to have you! Phi Mu as a whole is committed to academic excellence, community service, and holding our sisters true to our most important values: love, honor, and truth. Phi Mu Fraternity is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization. Sorority & Chapter News. University of Alabama – Alpha Zeta – Thanks for visiting! These monies provide critical funding for Fraternity programs, resources and operations. Forever Faithful is Phi Mu’s annual alumnae dues program. everyone says Phi Mu's dues are crazy expensive and only rich girls can afford it but on their website the dues are only a couple thousand and Alpha Chi is - University of Alabama Tuscaloosa … Welcome to the University of Alabama chapter of Phi Mu. By paying $30 or more each year, you have the opportunity to continue to support our vibrant sisterhood as an alumna.

Learn more and pay your Forever Faithful dues here. the last straw that made me drop was before recruitment because of how nasty the older girls treated us.