Log in to reply to the answers Post; TG. 11 Comments to “Which is the worse, ignorance or apathy ?” ratty March 1, 2020 at 8:58 am Ba-boom-tish ! 6 anni fa. Accedi per rispondere alle risposte Pubblica; Ian. I dont care. Double whammy. I dont know. December 16, 2016 by Rod .

Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? 0 1 0. Favorite Answer. 15 Answers. Even the ignorant can learn.

24 Answers. Apathy can occasionally come from knowledge-- perhaps a lot of it-- about a difficult subject, then not being able to sort out feelings and/or facts about it. 0 2 0. Nothing wrong with ignorance. I’m glad. If you are ignorant - you just don't know enough to have your moral conscience bothered. Risposta preferita. Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? As an automotive solutions provider, we enjoy the privilege of communicating with, and learning from car dealers every day. (Sham On The Bone) Lv 5. Lv 7. Pertinenza. But when ignorance fails to recognize its limitations -- look out. Ignorance is like innocence, if you don't know then you can't care. In the 1980s when I was an activist, I would speak to Churches and groups. Perhaps they got enough complaints that they decided to restore it. wodnala March 3, 2020 at 3:43 am compared to what? 4 years ago. Reply. Apathy is worse, because it's worse knowing but not caring. I choose ignorance as worse. Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?

Answer Save. 4 years ago. Apathy, because that could lead people to CHOOSE ignorance. Rispondi Salva. Source(s): atheist. In the 1980s when I was an activist, I would speak to Churches and groups. 1 year ago. ratty March 3, 2020 at 8:48 am Don’t know, don’t care ! obvious punch line goes here. Apathy. Sure, that’s a great punch line, but its not so funny when you realize that these are two main characteristics of the teams at odds in your dealership. Well, as mysteriously as it went away, the reblog function seems to have reappeared on Tumblr. I don’t know and I don’t care. Fonte/i: See what i … "Apathy," on the other hand, is something no one can afford. Not being able to share took a lot of fun out of browsing Tumblr for me. Which is worse, Ignorance or Apathy? Sure, that’s a great punch line, but its not so funny when you realize that these are two main characteristics of the teams at odds in your dealership. 1 decade ago. I don’t know, and I don’t care. Ignorance is a conscious decision to remain partially unconscious. You can't blame the person for not caring, if he isn't aware. thezaylady. 1 decennio fa. 17 risposte. Like Like. Which is worse, Ignorance or Apathy? Relevance. Ignorance is simply a lack of relevant information. Login to reply the answers Post; Amaryllis. 0 7 1. Shamonn! Lv 7. Aggiornamento: Well done Shamonn!, you got it. Well, as mysteriously as it went away, the reblog function seems to have reappeared on Tumblr. Answer Save. Relevance. woddy

11 Answers. apathy. I would often start by saying that if we took a poll of Evangelical Christian church-goers, “Which is worse: Ignorance or Apathy?”, the majority would probably say: Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? But if apathy reigns, we're all doomed. That dichotomy – students complaining about lack of education and educators complaining about lack of students – is the ugly part of EMS where ignorance and apathy collide. Anonymous. Anonymous. I don’t know and I don’t care. Favourite answer.

I would often start by saying that if we took a poll of Evangelical Christian church-goers, “Which is worse: Ignorance or Apathy?”, the majority would probably say: Since ignorance is bliss I am going to go with apathy on this one. 1 year ago. Like Like. Relevance. I don’t know, and I don’t care.

Not being able to share took a lot of fun out of browsing Tumblr for me.