Synonyms for offender at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions.

The maiden has a mystique that fascinates men of all ages. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Find descriptive alternatives for offender. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. b) Write a sentence using the word ‘scratch’ as a verb. Find descriptive alternatives for suspect. See more. Examples of Mystique in a sentence. Definition and synonyms of suspect from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of suspect.View American English definition of suspect. Definition of suspect_2 noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Because Gail has a sexual mystique about her, she has been in several romantic advertisements. Non-suspect definition, to believe to be guilty, false, counterfeit, undesirable, defective, bad, etc., with little or no proof: to suspect a person of murder. View the pronunciation for suspect. The suspect list of example sentences with suspect. make sentence used as noun and verb using the word suspect - 19421129 Every sentence has at least one main clause — it may have two or more joined by a conjunction such as “and”, “or”, “but.” Another word for a main clause is an independent clause: it can stand independently as its own sentence. How to use suspect in a sentence.

Definition of suspect_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Because Gail has a sexual mystique about her, she has been in several romantic advertisements. make sentence used as noun and verb using the word suspect - 19421129

: 2.

English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "suspect" Oscar Wilde once remarked that the old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, and the young know everythingNo one will suspect she killed her husband; they all think she is so sweet.

This is the British English definition of point.View American English definition of point.. Change your default dictionary to American English. (Object – that she can speak three languages)I suspect that she eloped with her boyfriend.. How to use suspect in a sentence. I believe that he is innocent..
See more.

Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. 4. A that-clause is an example of a noun clause. Write a sentence using the word ‘scratch’ as a noun. View the pronunciation for suspect. Example sentences with the word suspect.suspect example sentences. ‘I suspect this snow will make the idea of watching an excellent film in a warm cinema all the more appealing.’ ‘I've no idea why, though I suspect it's got something to do with the temperature of the beverage.’ ‘Given the obvious press presence in that shop, I suspect his boss will be hearing a lot more about it, and soon.’ Write a sentence using the word ‘display’ as a noun. The maiden has a mystique that fascinates men of all ages. Definition of suspect_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.

Challenge: Can you think of one more word of your own that can be both a noun and a ... Holly was starting to suspect … We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track usage. The detective was captivated by the suspect’s mystique. Definition and synonyms of suspect from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Examples of Mystique in a sentence. Change your default dictionary to American English.