The Principle of Shared Responsibility 33 1.3.1.3. 1983 Code of Canon Law. Can.
Juridic persons by nature are perpetual and are not directly identified with their members.

Fundamental Principles for the Revision of the Law on Religious 31 1.3.1.1. §2 At the time and in the manner determined in the institute’s own law the financial administrator and others with financial responsibilities are to render an account of their administration to the competent authority. The private juridic person, a con … Juridic Status: Canonical Provisions, Possible Applications Health Prog. The 1983 Code of Canon Law presents the basic legislation regarding juridic persons, which are entities brought into existence to assist in carrying out the Church's mission. 265 Every cleric must be incardinated either in a particular church or personal prelature, or in an institute of … John Paul II, Code of Canon Law, 25-I-1983, AAS 75 (1983) Pars II (…) BOOK II. 1917 Code of Canon Law ..... 55 2.3. Legislative History of the Canon on the Constitutions of THE CHRISTIAN FAITHFUL (…) TITLE III. The Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches is the first integrated code of canon law for the Eastern Catholic Churches. 615 are to render an account of their administration to the local Ordinary.

A diocese becomes vacant whenever the diocesan bishop dies, resigns, or is trans­ferred from or deprived of his see by the Roman Pontiff. Table of Contents BOOK I: GENERAL NORMS..... 8 Title I: Ecclesiastical Laws..... 8 Title II: Custom..... 10

The Principle of Subsidiarity in the Revision of the Law on Religious 32 1.3.1.2.

Omnium in mentem; Magnum principium; Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches; Ad tuendam fidem ; Ex corde Ecclesiae; Indulgentiarum Doctrina; Pastor bonus. Under the code of canon law, an interim diocesan administrator must be appointed to oversee the affairs of the diocese when the diocese becomes vacant. DE POPULO DEI PART I. 2.2. SACRED MINISTERS OR CLERICS (…) CHAPTER II.

637 Once a year, the autonomous monasteries mentioned in can. THE ENROLLMENT, OR INCARDINATION, OF CLERICS. The Code of Canon Law defines the office as follows: “Parochial vicars are priests who render their services in pastoral ministry as co-workers with the pastor in common counsel and endeavor with him and also under his authority” (No.
Perfectae caritatis 63 (1965 ... CICLSAL Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life CLD Canon Law Digest CDF Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith CLSA Canon Law Society of America CLSA Comm1 CORIDEN, J.A., T.J. GREEN, and D.E.