Most expensive Heroic in the Set: Minwu. 5.1.1.

I think there's a way to enter all the cards in your collection and calculate a "total value" but I have not tried this feature myself.

Press J to jump to the feed. Sealed Products; Retro Gaming; TCG Singles; Events Timetable; My Account; Blog; 020 8760 0749; Search; … Close. Question. Tournament stores all over Australia & … The card's text may define the variable's value. New to Final Fantasy TCG; Products.

The deck with the most likes will win some booster packs 5. Value of Opus 1 Box down the line. Question. Opus. Legendries: In Order of Value- (Note Most Holofoil value does not meet the … They are currently running a competition as well. Shop with confidence. Hey all, So first off I started playing … It sounds like it could be worth your time, but it might be faster just to check the foils, and the legends or heroes you think might be worth something, because most (not all, but many) of the rares/commons are around a dime apiece.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Video Games, Final Fantasy VII PC Video Games, Final Fantasy VII Sony PlayStation 1 Video Games, Final Fantasy 3 Snes, Square Enix Trading Card Games, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Sony PSP Video Games, Final Fantasy Tactics Video Games, Final Fantasy Origins Video Games, final fantasy x figure Events 2018; Grand Open Tournaments; Opus Championship 2018; Regional Events ; PAX Australia 2018; Battle your way to victory in. Final Fantasy Trading card game estimated values. Organised Play.

Opus I; Opus II; Opus III; Opus IV; Opus V; Opus VI; Wave Starter Packs.

Value of Opus 1 Box down the line. Upcoming Events; PAST EVENTS. Most Expensive rare in the set: 3-way Tie: Squall/Laguna/Gabranth . log in sign up. Most Expensive card in the set: Holofoil cloud. u/alteredzerograv . User account menu. Not sure if anyone has seen this site, but it is great for viewing cards and brewing decks. You might consider trying to sell the valuable cards … 10 months ago. 3. Trading for equal value, Accept most cards from popular games or anime games (Even ones not listed below) Card sets i'm after: Resident Evil Games Dreadout Games Darksouls Games Final Fantasy XIII Games Stellaris Styx Games Xcom Games Warhammer: Vermintide 2 The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Nep Nep games Life Is Strange Games 3. Find great deals on eBay for final fantasy card game and final fantasy trading card game. Single Cards ; Yu-Gi-Oh! Final Fantasy Trading Card Game; Force of Will Sealed Product; Future Card Sealed Product; Gundam Page; Luck & Logic Sealed Product; Magic the Gathering Sealed Product; My Little Pony Sealed Product; Pokémon Sealed Product; Weis Schwarz Sealed Product; Yu-Gi-Oh! Otherwise, the card's controller can decide the value of the variable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. r/FinalFantasyTCG.