Brand new CIAO! purple hard shell light weight 20 in carry-on luggage spinner. Lucas Wheeled Under The Seat Cabin Bag Review. NEW Ciao Luggage Carry On Wheeled Under Plane Seat Weekender Black Airline Bag. You will chose right product because my site use AI Technology and Big Data to filter milions products. High performance and great positive reviews, Lucas wheeled under the seat cabin bag provide durability and comfortability during traveling journey. The Ciao Under the Seat rolling luggage bag ($29.99 at Costco) appears to qualify for the Spirit free personal carry-on item. Jun 21, 2014 - Costco: Ciao Rolling Carry On Under Seat Rolling Bag - Black. LightBagTravel.com Carry-on Light Bag Travel dot Com. Ciao Under-the-Seat Travel Case Product Info Costco Item#: 695395 Costco Price: $29.99 Found at: Costco in Foster City, CA (1001 Metro Center Blvd) (price and availability may vary per Costco … I had to put the bag in lengthwise with the wheels to the left side. The expanded bag features a luggage strap, two packing compartments and multiple external pockets. With fully expandable, this carry-on allows you that extra packing capacity when needed. We filter millions of reviews from customer. $25.00 +$61.10 shipping. Make Offer - NEW Ciao Luggage Carry On Wheeled Under Plane Seat Weekender Black Airline Bag. Saved from m ... Wheeled Underseat Carry On Luggage in Charcoal. If you want to get an underseat bag, I recommend the Ciao Expandable one. Jun 1, 2017 - Ciao Convertible Under Seat Carry-On $29.99 @ Costco .. Ciao Underseat Hardside Carry-On. It is the ideal size and dimensions to fit under the seat and/or in the overhead compartment of most airlines. $64.99. Jun 1, 2017 - Ciao Convertible Under Seat Carry-On $29.99 @ Costco. It is very versatile - you can transform it into a 22" carry on suitcase, which is very convenient. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ciao Underseat Luggage Collection - Small Lightweight 15 Inch Under Seat Bag - Briefcase for Men & Women - Carry On Suitcase with 2- Rolling Spinner Wheels (Black) at Amazon.com. I did this experiment yesterday evening at Chicago-O'Hare (ORD) using the luggage sizer at the Spirit ticket counter located in Terminal 3. Posted on June 28, 2019; Travel & Luggage; Check out this Ciao Underseat Hardside Carry-On at Costco. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Best Under Seat Carry-On Luggage Bags for 2019 #1. Top 10 Best Ciao Under Seat Luggage Costco . Jun 21, 2014 - Costco: Ciao Rolling Carry On Under Seat Rolling Bag - Black .. Jun 1, 2017 - Ciao Convertible Under Seat Carry-On $29.99 @ Costco.