Sonal Vengurlekar Age, Biography, Height, #MeToo And Much More Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on a Saturday, June 12, 1993.Sonal Vengurlekar is 26 years old. After that, she appeared in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dil Dosti Dance, The … Sonal Vengurlekar Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Family, Serials, New Show, Birthday, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and all other information including Full Biography available on this post you are now reading. 1.9K likes. Sonal started her acting career in the television industry at a very young age of 19 with Life Ok’s ‘Alaxmi Ka Super Parivaar’ in 2012. She made her debut with the serial Alaxmi Ka Super Parivaar in 2012. She mostly works in tv serials. Sonal Vengurlekarr my relationships have made me the person I am today Iraven1993@gmail.com youtu.be/5wJJlzhGqlQ Alaxmi as Hiral (2012–2013) Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Priya (2013) Dil Dosti Dance as Ruhi (2013) The Buddy Project as Rukmini Sharma (2013–2014) Shastri Sisters as Devyani Shastri (2014–2015) She promotes for many brands. She is best known for her roles in ‘Yeh Vaada Raha’ and ‘Shastri Sisters’. TV Actress Sonal Vengurlekar Faces Financial Crunch, Her Make-up Artist Extends Helping Hand News18. https://nettv4u.com/celebrity/hindi/tv-actress/sonal-vengurlekar Sonal played the role of Devyani Shastri in Shastri Sisters. Sonal vengurlekar. Teri Galliyan's Sonal Vengurlekar faces financial crisis as producers didn't pay her money amounting to lakhs; make-up man offers help; This birthday, I wished for things to get normal : Vikas Sethi She started her acting career in 2012 by playing the role of Rukmini Sharma in the TV Sonal Vengurlekar is an Indian television actress known for her work in Shastri Sisters, Yeh Vaada Raha and Saam Daam Dand Bhed. 2019-11-21T22:43:00Z 518.3k Followers, 253 Following, 458 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sonal Vengurlekar (@sonal_1206) Sonal Vengurelkar is an Indian television actress. Sonal Vengurlekar Age.
Sonal Vengurlekar Wiki. She was born on 12 June 1993 in Mumbai, India. She is the only child of her parents.

Sonal born and brought up in Mumbai, India. Vengurlekar is fluent in Hindi, English and Marathi language. She belongs to an Indian-Hindu family. She was born on 12 Jun 1993 in Mumbai, India. Well, here is all in short about Sonal Vengurlekar’s bio-data and personal life. Sonal Vengurlekar is an Indian television actress. Let us have a look at the table.

Sumeet Vyas, Ekta Kaul expecting their first baby. Please watch my serial Sam dam dand bhed at channel star bharat and like my page if u like my acting . Before starting reading, know details that who is Sonal Vengurlekar.

Sonal made her television debut in the year 2012 with the serial Alaxmi Ka Super Parivaar.
15-05-2020 . Sonal Vengurlekar was born and brought up in Mumbai. Sonal Vengurlekar is a very beautiful Indian television actress. She is a Gemini and was born in the Year of the Rooster.. Actress who has gained fame for her role in Indian TV, including as Devyani Shastri on the Colors TV series Shastri Sisters in 2014-2015. Sonal Vengurlekar is 26 years old. Sonal Vengurlekar Quits 'Yeh Teri Galiyan' Sonal Vengurlekar played the negative character of Nandini Mazumdar in the series and has now decided to exit from the same. Television.