Boss retained the stereo output for this model. The rate controls the number and speed of the replicated signal, and the depth manages the modulation. Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, … CH-1 is a more "classic" sounding chorus- which is too modualted for me, but what many look for in a chorus.

At first, it may seem a bit similar with the CH1. ... Si par contre la pédale Boss suffit à tes besoins, et je le répète, elle est pas mauvaise, par contre, t’as autant te choper un GP8 d’occase, chose que je ne me suis pas gêné de faire : neuf à l’époque, ça coutait la … Chorus Comparison: Boss CE-2w vs Boss CE-5 (Analog Version) I ordered a Boss CE-2w last week and I was so convinced that it would be every chorus sound I'd ever want that I listed my analog CE-5 on reverb. the dunlop i think really is lame, noisy, not great, and not inexpensive either. Re: Boss CH-1 vs CE-5 The CH-1 is much more subtle while the CE-5 is more wet. It's supposed to play well with drive pedals. The CE-5 has a cleaner, more subtle sound that I like quite a bit. Functionality. Dan Orkin looks at the top 10 chorus pedals on Reverb.com… They look pretty similar to me except that on has an EQ knob, and the other has a Filter knob. It really comes down to which type of chorus you prefer. Turning the knob doesn't give you an audible difference from low to high settings. The CH1 had a nice sound to it, but as Thor mentioned, it is quite a thick/heavy chorus sound, and wasn't quite the tone I was after. BOSS Product Catalog 2008. The EQ knobs give it more versatility. I'm looking for a new Chorus pedal and don't know the difference between these two. Can somebody elaborate a little on each? A long line of impressive products have made it a favorite among many musicians. it is my understanding that the Boss Ce-5 is the newest version of the vintage boss choruses (Ce-1, Ce-2, Ce-3.) It’s been a studio staple since the 70s, but the chorus effect is seriously back in vogue. Boss is a trusted brand.
The sound of the CH-1 is not as lush as the CE-5 in my opinion and the EQ knob doesn't really work that well. What's the difference between the Boss CE5 and the CH1 pedals? It’s great for beginners, but experienced musicians may prefer the Boss CE-5. 18 user reviews on Boss CE-3 Chorus. I personally preferred the sound of the CE5, bought 1 and never regretted my decision. The CH-1 is the type of Chorus pedal that either you'll love it or hate it. Aug 10, 2010 #2 The CE-5 has more tone-shaping ability with the filter knob. It also has hi and low cut knobs. This pedal features three knobs -- a rate knob, a depth knob and a 2 way rotary knob to select between two voicings.