Game: Word Initial /R/ Games. See my store for initial /s/ scene and barrier game.Includes words: rain, rain hat, rain boots, red (apples), ride (bike), run, rats, rabbit, rabbit food, raccoonSentence ideas: The man is riding out of the rain.

R is also one of the hardest sounds to master in ANY language! 3) My pet hamster was found by the flowers in my neighbor’s yard. Oct 25, 2016 - Use this free scene to help elicit initial /r/ sounds in phrases or sentences.

rip the paper rub my back new rug run fast rainy day read a book ride to the fence roll on ball My room Write a note Initial R phrases Share This Material

Do long vowels and short vowels. Tags: R initial phrases Row Boat Color it red . R Reading Paragraphs Garage Scientist. The set pairs the initial /r/ with as many different vowel sounds as possible to maximize co-articulation variety. Browse phrases and idioms on the Phrases.com website that start with the letter: R Take turns with your child saying the desired words.
It is important to practice hearing and saying the words. 2) I took a picture of a spider next to a feather. Long Vowels: A. Have the speech student say it three times after you. Oct 25, 2016 - Use this free scene to help elicit initial /r/ sounds in phrases or sentences. The words are all CV or CVC in syllable shape. tall ladder pretty lady beautiful lake baby lamb burning lamp open land laugh hard laundry basket lazy day orange leaf pipe leak tired leg cut lemon hanging light bright lightning big lion pink lips shopping list listen carefully green lizard gate lock big log long path look out hand lotion real love lunch time Use the ladder to reach the fruit. My buddy Randy is my hero. See my store for initial /s/ scene and barrier game.

I have all kinds of crazy experiments going on in... My Hero. Includes words: rain, rain hat, rain boots, red (apples), ride (bike), run, rats, rabbit, rabbit food, raccoon Sentence ideas: The man is riding out of …

Step 3: Sentences. initial /r/ words Created by Heather Gehringer M.S.CCC-SLP in Boardmaker ©2012 www.heatherspeechtherapy.com rain rainbow read rub ð radish rabbit wri e rip rash run right round race red rug ride rattle road rock

Initial L Phrases and Sentences.

See my store for initial /s/ scene and barrier game.Includes words: rain, rain hat, rain boots, red (apples), ride (bike), run, rats, rabbit, rabbit food, raccoonSentence ideas: The man is riding out of the rain. Use this free scene to help elicit initial /r/ sounds in phrases or sentences. 5) Behind the door was a deer sitting in a chair eating pears out of a jar. This set includes 30 therapy cards with the target word and picture on the front, and the difficulty level and a carrier phrase on the back. R page Printout - Practice saying the R words while doing this activity.

/r/ initial words Created by Heidi Hanks, M.S.CCC-SLP © 2011 www.mommyspeechtherapy.com.

ring rock roof radio rabbit roses raisins rectangle red rain run raccoon rope rice rocket read remote robot ride rug.

R phrase and R number: phrases indicating the risks of hazardous preparations and substances, and their numbers respectively. 4) The treasure turned out to be a lavender car.

Starfall Game: The Letter R - Listen and say each word 3 times each! Put an R in the middle. Articulation Games for R. The R sound is a later developing sound, usually mastered by age 6.

Key Features.