Website. Email *. 6:20. An african / british youtuber who has seeked popularity from his brother KSI. Cependant, le 6 janvier 2019, Deji a mis en ligne une vidéo d'excuses sur KSI pour ses actions, et il a supprimé la piste de diss "Unforgivable", "mettant ainsi fin" au conflit. The Porsche is said to mainly be owned and driven by his mum, as indicated by the number plate 'Y1NKE'.

COKE PRANK ON MY MUM! 3 Globally, car accidents are the leading cause of death among young adults ages 15-29 – and the 9 th leading cause of death for all people. Name *. He made a video after it had happened, as well as showing the aftermath of the car.

2:12. 6:45 . OH SH*T by Deji. by Deji. 4 How many people die in car accidents in the United States of America each year? MY FAMILY PRANKED ME by Deji. YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS by Deji. CAR ACCIDENT PRANK ON MY MUM AND DAD by Deji. 3:02. On September 3, 2016, Deji got into a car accident with his Audi TT, in which he nearly died, along with an old friend of his. 3:11. Fatal Car Accident Statistics. 3:57. 5:38. EPIC PRANK CALLS by Deji.

U.S. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In 2017, 40,327 people killed in U.S. motor vehicle collisions. He has since replaced it with a Range Rover Autobiography for daily driving. 5:06. Car notre défi sera de gravir l’Everest jusqu’au premier camp de base situé à 5364 mètres d’altitude, et ce pour marquer l'anniversaire de l'accident (avec le covid, l'expédition risque d'être repoussée au printemps 2021) A cette altitude, la disponibilité de l’oxygène dans l’air respiré est divisée par 2 par rapport au niveau de la mer. The accident, findings revealed, was occasioned by the action of the monarch’s driver who reportedly trailed a car parked in front of the palace to Italorun village along Idanre Road, where the car was eventually hit and its occupants killed. 5:03. 4:17. Deji Pranks In Public by Deji… PRANKING MY PARENTS by Deji. En conséquence, Deji a perdu des milliers d'abonnés du drame avec son frère, car il a téléchargé plus de vidéos parlant de la situation. In September 2016 Deji got into a horrific car accident with his friend Stephen and said in a video called I Could've Died that he needed nine stitches in his arm as well as having incomprehensible shoulder pain. PRANK ON MY MUM by Deji. PRANKED BY PARENTS by Deji. Deji has had a car accident, fought Jake Paul and lost and had been on 9.7 million subscribers for 6 months and counting making him the longest youtuber on 9.7 million subscribers STOLEN CAR PRANK by Deji.