21,99 € Kampala. Juvia’s Place was created to celebrate the rebels, rulers and queens of the African kingdoms of long ago. Somalia.

Juvia's Place 350 Somalia is described by the brand as "for dark tan skin with warm undertones."

Langanhaltend und deckend ist die I am Magiv Velvety Matte Foundation außerdem super ergebig.

We are beloved by our loyal customers because we push the boundaries of all-day beauty that is both wearable and affordable by all. 21,99 € ... Denn die I am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation von Juvia's Place kommt in sagenhaften 42 Nuancen und schließt keinen Hautton aus. Juvia’s Place was created to celebrate the rebels, rulers and queens of the African kingdoms of long ago, who emulated and honored beauty through their soulful and innovative techniques that the top beauty gurus still use today. Make-up Goals. Die cremige Textur und das matte Finish machen diese Foundation zu deinem täglichen Begleiter. We recommend shade 350 Somalia for tan skin tones with yellow, moderately yellow undertones. It is a shade in the I Am Magic Foundation range, which is a liquid foundation with a matte finish and full coverage that retails for $20.00 and contains 1 oz.